Kw-logo-smaller

Music

Lyrics
Post the best lyrics from your favorite songs and find other music lyrics that are similar. Keep it clean!

Radio Active

Posted By:
dance-dance-dance
dance-dance-dance
StarStar
                                                                             Whoa, whoa, whoa
                                                                             Whoa, whoa, whoa
                                                                             Whoa, whoa, whoa
                                                                                          whoa

I'm waking up to ash and dust
                                                                  I whip my brow and I sweat my rust
                                                                      I'm breathing in chemicals

I'm breaking in, shaping up, then checking out on the prison bus 
                                                                      This is it, the apocalypse        
                                                                                     Whoa 

I'm waking up, I feel it in my bones 
                                                              Enough to make my systems blow
                                                         Welcome to the new age, to the new age
                             Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa I'm radioactive, radioactive
                              Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa I'm radioactive, radioactive

I raise my flags, don my clothes
                                                                       It's a revolution, I suppose
                                                                     We're painted red to fit right in
                                                                                             Whoa

I'm breaking in, shaping up, then checking out the prison bus
                                                                              This is it, the apocalypse
                                                                                                Whoa 

Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, I'm radioactive, radioactive

All systems go, the sun hasn't died
                                                                Deep in my bones, straight from the inside              

Thanks you guys please comment below if you like or love or hate this song, but I love this song!
                                                                   Radioactive by Imagine Dragon

KEEP CALM AND DANCE ON!
ballet
tap
jazz
hip-hop

whatever you like-
dance-dance-dance

Radio Active

Posted By:
TearsInTheRain Lock
TearsInTheRain
StarStarStarStar
I love the song, but I don't really like the lyrics. 

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser gate. All those moments will be lost in time... like tears in rain...

Radio Active

Posted By:
jordzapps
jordzapps
StarStarStarStar
I love the song and lyriss

Radio Active

Posted By:
jordzapps
jordzapps
StarStarStarStar
I meant lyrics

Radio Active

Posted By:
jordzapps
jordzapps
StarStarStarStar
Lyrics are slightly handy

Radio Active

Posted By:
jordzapps
jordzapps
StarStarStarStar
Lyrics on the radio is handy also

Radio Active

Posted By:
jordzapps
jordzapps
StarStarStarStar
In any moment, I will look at the bright side of music e.g. jazz, classic

Radio Active

Posted By:
jordand08
jordand08
StarStarStarStarStar
I love the song :3 I don't like watching the video though, because I have no idea what the video has to do with the song. But that may just be me.

Ha, yeah. I
Haha

Radio Active

Posted By:
indigowillow
indigowillow
Star
I love this song

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Help

Help

Help

What Was The Last Movie You Saw?

Help

Help

latest videos