Kw-halloween-logo-small

Music

Lyrics
Post the best lyrics from your favorite songs and find other music lyrics that are similar. Keep it clean!

BEWARE OF SOME SONGS!!!MUST READ..

Posted By:
shae508
shae508
StarStarStarStarStar
I have one thing to say. How the heck did satan become the master of this world! last time i checked god was still in control. And satan being healed, really? Just seems a bit unlikely to me.

Being normal is so boring~
Why not be insane instead?
Devil

6000th post 9/16/2014 6:13 PM Big Grin

Posted By:
Aarjan
Aarjan
StarStarStarStarStar

"donagwez" wrote:

SATAN THE MASTER OF THE WORLD IS GETTING HEALED DAY BY DAY. THE HAVE THIS GROUP CALLED ILLUMINATI. DONT JOIN IT OR ELSE YOU WILL BE DOOMED TO ETERNAL DAMNATION. SOME PEOPLE WILL THINK THIS IS A JOKE..THIS IS REAL..I CAME TO DO THE WORK OF AN EVANGELIST. MANY LEADERS OUT THERE LIKE PRESIDENT OBAMA IS AN ILLUMINATI MEMBER.. BE WISE

This is So Entertaining. You are a good comedian. Keep this up.

Long Live Illuminati. 

Tail Piece : Relax. Breathe regularly, Its mathematical, It's a humour column ( ! ) , and it may even be harmless. The proof is in the pudding. Lol.

Va Fail.

Posted By:
AriannaWWE
AriannaWWE
StarStarStarStarStar

"Asdenoah" wrote:

I ❤ PIZZA.

Embarrassed

I AS IN EYE AND PIZZA IS TRIANGLE, ILLUMINATI...

No.

Shut the hell up.

Get out.

Omg haha XD

AJ and Lita thenAJ and Lita now

from a fan to an idol, entertainer, a wrestler, a champion.

Posted By:
scn71402_1900221 Lock
scn71402_1900221
StarStarStarStarStar
I thought that the topic is about the music that you should not listen to, but actually it's about Illuminati...

Well, since this is the kids website, I have to say that there are misconceptions about Illuminati. One people say that it's Satan controlling us, others say that it's the only way to the heaven. One people say that they are super-rich powers that be, other people say that they are genii who are expelled from academies and universities for "pseudo-science". What's true? This applies only if you'll read the Armageddon Conspiracy website.

While reading Armageddon Conspiracy, you'll either start bashing all the world religions, even Buddhism and Hinduism, and will start worshiping science (if you follow a particular religion), or (if you are atheist) will try to bash your scientific materialism and start learning about religions deeply (however, amongst you, it's improbable). You'll be curious about Nietzsche, Jung, Freud and tons of German philosophers and psychologists. You'll try to write  nonsense, unaesthetical stories, which can be boring, and preach them to be successful and popular, just because they meet all the archetypes in our collective unconsciousness (selfs, shadows, soul mates (anima or animus), mana personalities, egoes and personas). You'll slam all ideas of republic and cooperation, and you'll try to establish an authoritarian (read: totalitarian) state where at the governor position will be assigned "the best in the world" - in all ways probably the super-rich guy which will bash out religions and traditions, and will not provide any humanitarian, natural, technical or exact science education, but tons of super-abstract mathematics in one shot where you can divide by zero or calculate even power root from negative numbers, or you can solve totally absurd problems. He will establish a 100% inheritance tax, thus if your dad or mom were rich, you won't receive any heritage at all, and the taxed property will be actually HIS property. He will destroy the mass entertainment industry as a "brainwashing device", and all we will have to do is studying super-abstract mathematics and philosophy. Do you want to live in this world? It's a mere mirror of the world we live in.

The hate can't die by hate, but only with love (Buddha)

Posted By:
TheAverageJC
TheAverageJC
StarStarStarStarStar

"shae508" wrote:

I have one thing to say. How the heck did satan become the master of this world! last time i checked god was still in control. And satan being healed, really? Just seems a bit unlikely to me.
the bible even says that satan is in control of the world

All We Love We Leave Behind

Posted By:
X_to be contiued.._X
X_to be contiued.._X
StarStarStar
true true i agree with donagwez

-he he-

Posted By:
shae508
shae508
StarStarStarStarStar

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

"shae508" wrote:

how?

Devil

Posted By:
TheAverageJC
TheAverageJC
StarStarStarStarStar

"shae508" wrote:

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

"shae508" wrote:

how?

1 John 5:19
besides, if god actually ruled the earth i'm pretty sure that there wouldn't be so much suffering

Posted By:
shae508
shae508
StarStarStarStarStar

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

"shae508" wrote:

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

"shae508" wrote:

how?

besides, if god actually ruled the earth i'm pretty sure that there wouldn't be so much suffering

hmm..... Is it like a power struggle then? since there's good and bad then they are both fighting for complete power. 

Devil

Posted By:
TheAverageJC
TheAverageJC
StarStarStarStarStar

"shae508" wrote:

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

"shae508" wrote:

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

"shae508" wrote:

how?

hmm..... Is it like a power struggle then? since there's good and bad then they are both fighting for complete power. 

ughghgh go ask alphat or something i'm not in the mooooooooood

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

WHATS THE BEST BLACK VEIL BRIDES SONG

Happy Birthday Astha! [genius@23]

Brave or Tangled?

Type the lyrics of a song you know and love

Brave or Tangled?

The BEST Country Singer

latest videos