Nightwish - The Kinslayer
For whom the gun tolls
For whom the prey weeps
Bow before a war
Call it religion
Some wounds never heal
Some tears never will
Dry for the unkind
Cry for mankind
Even the dead cry
-Their only comfort
Kill your friend, I don`t care
Orchid kids, blinded stare
Need to understand
No need to forgive
No truth no sense left to be followed
"Facing this unbearable fear like meeting an old friend"
"Time to die, poor mates, You made me what I am!"
"In this world of a million religions everyone prays the same way"
"Your praying is in vain It`ll all be over soon"
"Father help me, save me a place by your side!"
"There is no god Our creed is but for ourselves"
" Not a hero unless you die Our species eat the wounded ones"
"Drunk with the blood of your victims
I do feel your pity-wanting pain,
Lust for fame, a deadly game"
"Run away with your impeccable kin!"
"-Good wombs hath borne bad sons..."
Cursing, God, why?
Falling for every lie
In us forevermore
Redeemers of this world
Dwell in hypocrisy:
"How were we supposed to know?"
LaVey''s "9 Satanic Statements", a philosophical outline to defining Satanism, were as follows:
1. Satan represents indulgence instead of abstinence.
2. Satan represents vital existence instead of spiritual pipe dreams.
3. Satan represents undefiled wisdom instead of hypocritical self-deceit.
4. Satan represents kindness to those who deserve it instead of love wasted on ingrates.
5. Satan represents vengeance instead of turning the other cheek.
6. Satan represents responsibility to the responsible instead of concern for psychic vampires.
7. Satan represents man as just another animal, sometimes better, more often worse than those that walk on all-fours, who, because of his "divine spiritual and intellectual development," has become the most vicious animal of all.
8. Satan represents all of the so-called sins, as they all lead to physical, mental, or emotional gratification.
9. Satan has been the b