Kw-logo-smaller

Music

Lyrics
Post the best lyrics from your favorite songs and find other music lyrics that are similar. Keep it clean!

The Wilkonsons-26 cents

Posted By:
missybee101 Lock
missybee101
StarStarStarStar
She sat all alone on a bus out of Bomount, the courage of just eighteen yers, A penny and quarter taped to a letter in moma''s good byes in her ears, she watched as her high school faded behind her, with a house a white pick it fence, when she read the note that moma had wraped up in 26 cents.

when you get lonely, call me, anytime at all , I''ll be there wit you always, anywhere at all, there''s nothing I got that I wouldn''t give cuz money is never enough, here''s a penny for ur thoughts a quarter for the call and all of ur moma''s love

a penny and quarter buys a whole lot of nothing taped to a note drink of notes but when she didn''t have much she had all moma''s love inside that old envelope

when u get lonely call me anytime at all I''ll be there wit u always anywhere at all there''s nothin I got that I wouldn''t give and money is nevr enough here''s a penny for ur thoughts a quarter for the call and all of ur moma''s lovee

oh its been yers since moma''s been gone, but when she holds a coin she feels the love just as strong

when u get lonely call me anytime at all I''ll be there wit u always anywhere at all there''s nothing I got that I wouldn''t give and money is nevr enough here''s a penny for ur thoughts a quarter for the call and all of ur moma''s love

here''s a penny for ur thoughts quarter for the call and all of ur moma''s
LoVE

end of song I love this song and I''ve always loved it when I was at my dad''s house my mom would mail the lyrics on paper wit 26 cents to tell how much she missed and the music video is really really sad the mom dies at the end its sad!!!!! well tell me wut u think!

bethanyy,
i''ve maturedd,,
i''m living a messed up life.
i''m confusingg,,
i dunno where i am.
my friends know who they are,,
the day you''re born you begin to die.
the brave dont live forever but the cautious dont live at all.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

sports-moved

What song is stuck in your head?

Slap The Keyboard :p

Slap The Keyboard :p

latest videos