Kw-logo-smaller

Music

Lyrics
Post the best lyrics from your favorite songs and find other music lyrics that are similar. Keep it clean!

Lumberjack song

Posted By:
11hohoho-l Lock
11hohoho-l
StarStarStarStar
Heres the Lumberjack song from Monty Python

Oh Im a lumberjack and im ok I sleep all night and i work all day
MOUNTIES:Hes a lumber jack...
I cut down trees i eat my lunch I go to the Lavotory on wednesdays I go shopping and have buttered scounts with tea
MOUNTIES:He cuts down trees...hes a lumberjack...
i cut down trees i skip and jump i like to press wild flowers i put on womens clothing and ang arond in bars.
MOUNTIES: He cuts down trees he skips and jumps he likes to press wild flowers he puts on womens clothing and hangs aroundd in bars??!!?!Hes a lumber jack...
I cut down trees i wear high heels suspendies and a bra I''d wish id been a lady just like my dear Papa!!

~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~
~~How Sweet To Be An Idiot~~

665 Neighbor Of The Beast

I think there''s only 1 fruit cake in the whole world, and everyone keeps re- gifting it.Johnny Carson

*If Abercrombie and Fitch said it wasn''t cool to breathe anymore, ninety-two percent of people would believe it. If you''re one of the eight percent that would laugh, put this in your sig.

Somewhere there''s a someone for everyone. Somewhere there''s a someone for me.-Dean Martin

One day Jon Stewart will be president!!!!

One More Thing... Live From New York It''s Saurday Night!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

A song I wrote...

A song I wrote...

Can't look through friends.

Find your birthday twin! Whens your birthday?

Whos ur fav youtuber?

Whos ur fav youtuber?

latest videos