Kw-logo-holiday

Music

Lyrics
Post the best lyrics from your favorite songs and find other music lyrics that are similar. Keep it clean!

lonely by akon dedicated 2 some 1 i still love on the net on this chat room that broke up with me for some 1 else

Posted By:
fullthrottle-l Lock
fullthrottle-l
StarStarStarStar
lonely im mr lonely i have nobody 2 call my own im so lonely im mr lonely i have nobody 2 call my own im so lonely yo this 1 goes out 2 my playas out there ya kno got one good girl whose always been there like ya kno took all the b/s then 1 day she cant take it no more and decides 2 leave YEAH i woke up in the middle of the night noticed that my girl wasent at my sight i swore i was dreamin for her i was feenin so i had 2 take a little ride backtracking on these few years tryna figure out wat i do 2 make it go bad after my girl left me my whole life came crasin im so lonely so loney im mr lonel mr lonely i have no body i have nobody 2 call my own 2 call my own girl im so lonely so lonely im mr lonely mr lonely i have nobody 2 call my own 2 call my own girl cant believe i hadda girl like you and i just let u walk right outta my life after all i put u though still stuck around and stayed by my side wat hurt me was i broke your heart baby u a good girl and i had no right i just wanna make thing right cause with out you in my life girl im so lonely so lonely im mr lonely mr lonely i have nobody 2 call my own girl im so lonely so lonely im mr lonely mr lonely i have nobody 2 call my own 2 call my own girl been all around the worl aint neva met a girl that can take the things that youve been through never thought the day would come were you would get up and run and i would be chasin you cause aint no were in the globe id rather be aint nowere in the globe id rather see than the girl of my dreams that made me be so happy but now so lonely so lonely so lonely im mr lonely mr lonely i have nobody 2 call my own im so lonely so lonely im mr lonely mr lonely i have nobody 2 call my own 2 call my own girl never thout that i would be alone be alone didnt hope youd be gone this long i jus want you 2 call my phone stop playin girl and come on home come on home baby girl i didnt mean 2 shout want me and u to work it out never thought i would hurt my baby hurt and it drivin me crazy cause im so lonely so lonely im mr lonely mr lonely i have no body 2 call my own 2 call my own im so lonely im mr lonely i have nobody 2 call my own 2 call my own girl lonely so lonely so lonely so lonely mr lonely so lonely so lonely so lonely mr lonely!!! (hey um ash if u read this u broke our vows at our wedding and you r going were the devil is << say hi 2 the devil for me wen u die and go 2 the devils house!!) the stuff in the parrentheses is written by joseph!! the song written by akon typed by johnny

MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE=MY ANTI-DRUG

lonely by akon dedicated 2 some 1 i still love on the net on this chat room that broke up with me for some 1 else

Posted By:
missybee101 Lock
missybee101
StarStarStarStar
axxx poor johnny *plays a sad song on the world''s smallest violin* that makes me feel lik I wanna puke but I kinda akon

bethanyy,
i''ve maturedd,,
i''m living a messed up life.
i''m confusingg,,
i dunno where i am.
my friends know who they are,,
the day you''re born you begin to die.
the brave dont live forever but the cautious dont live at all.

Posted By:
goodies_4_u Lock
goodies_4_u
StarStarStarStar
how u gonna dedicate somebodi elses song 2 somebodi dats jaked up

Stand up ALA!!!We''ll come through yo hood worse than a tsunami disaster!
*You Aint Fresh Azimiz*
*Betcha Can''t Do It Like Me*
*Chek My Footwork*
*Shake That Laffy Taffy*
*Oh I think they Like Me*
*We Rockin Stilettos*
*Here I go Again*
*I Shouldn''t have Cheated*

Holla at flyest chick!
YOU KNOW!!!

Posted By:
chilover Lock
chilover
StarStarStarStarStar
If he''s jacked up then you need help!!!

Posted By:
kadeejha Lock
kadeejha
StarStarStarStar

Date:8/8/2005 10:55:17 AM
Author:

how u gonna dedicate somebodi elses song 2 somebodi dats jaked up

Word bomb

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
I am talent
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Andres, boo IMM .... FoReVeR YoUrS

Please, don''t hate

....Haters this is what i got to say: I love you too

Always say whats on your mind because tommorow is not promised

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

The Six Types Of People You Will Friend On KW

My Chemical Romance. ♥

What's Your Favourite Animal? x3

Thinking Which Cartoon Character Are You? ...

latest videos