Kw-logo-smaller

Music

Lyrics
Post the best lyrics from your favorite songs and find other music lyrics that are similar. Keep it clean!

NEW AND OLD USERS READ! How to chat/post on Kidzworld!

Posted By:
Lisee_luvz_u
Lisee_luvz_u
Star
*****************************************I NEED A GIRL************************************************* BY TREY SONGZ Shawty where you at?, Shawty where you at? Shawty where you at?, Yea , yea. Verse 1: It gets lonely in this business, need a homey who tha realest. Someone who wants to find out all that I have to give. Who can bring me what is missin',when I talk she wanna listen. Sittin' patient steady waitin',for the day when I can face it. Breakdown: The one that can love me for,who I am and so much more (is it you?).You ma Bonnie (say that I) I found the one, I ain't gonna rest till I know for sure,sure. Chorus: Baby please believe me when I tell you that,I need a girl (need a girl). So come on pretty lady won't you holla back, I need a girl (I'mma tell you what I need). I need a girl that's goin' be my baby, so if you love me say "i'm your baby". So fine I go "that's my baby", so if you need me say "your my baby". Verse 2: I'm a good man, who ain't got a lot to ask, just lookin' for somethin' I can build on. I'm a young man, wit a whole lotta cash, just lookin' for a lady I can spend on. So all the young ladies in every little city, when I come to your town, let me know that you down. Sittin' patient steady waitin',for the day when I can face it. Breakdown: The one that can love me for,who I am and so much more (is it you?).You ma Bonnie (say that I) I found the one, I ain't gonna rest till I know for sure,sure oohhh. Chorus: Baby please believe me when I tell you that,I need a girl (girl). So come on pretty lady won't you holla back, I need a girl (I'mma tell you what I need). I need a girl that's goin' be my baby, so if you love me say "i'm your baby". So fine I go "that's my baby", so if you need me say "your my baby". Bridge: You could, be my everything, Oh you mean so much to me and I don't even know your name.(But I know that..) that i'm your man (man), and you are my girl (girl)and if I eva meet ya imma give ya the world (oh). Chorus: Baby please believe me when I tell you that,I need a girl (girl). So come on pretty lady won't you holla back, I need a girl (I'mma tell you what I need). I need a girl that's goin' be my baby, so if you love me say "i'm your baby". So fine I go "that's my baby", so if you need me say "your my baby". Chorus Repeat: Baby please believe me when I tell you that,I need a girl (need a girl). So come on pretty lady won't you holla back, I need a girl (I'mma tell you what I need). I need a girl that's goin' be my baby, so if you love me say "i'm your baby". So fine I go "that's my baby", so if you need me say "your my baby". Outro: "Your my baby!" Yea,(huh)ye yeaa yea yea oh yea,yeeee yea yea

JETS FOO!!!!!!! LOL ........BABY I REALLY WAN TO LUV U ....WEN I LUK IT TO UR EYES ...........SUT UP LEAVE ME ALONE JK.................LOL VERY FUNNY

Posted By:
celebi
celebi
Star
people out there what is your fav song by katy parry

Posted By:
faye12345
faye12345
Star
OMG I love glee 2 Blush

sophi@ xxx

Posted By:
Beethoven213 Lock
Beethoven213
Star
its so fun... hey anyone here like august burns red?

You never really learn to swear until you learn to drive.

Posted By:
missy878
missy878
StarStarStarStarStar
I'm only post on here to let peple know and start talking on it again.

A dog is liking my face. Oh! It's time for our cat to sleep in a litter box.and a person hates golf and wants to become a pro who hats peanut butter and eats nacho cheese at 1:00 in the morning. Excuse me I need to watch grass grow!
There's no I in team, but there IS a me.
Hey want my #? It's 878! Can't you see it in my name?

Posted By:
mntwinsgirl25
mntwinsgirl25
Star
and i was like baby baby baby no like baby baby no i thougt you allways be mine mine! lol

Posted By:
vanna1313
vanna1313
StarStar
Why oh why did you type a long msg that prob nobody will read?!?!?!??!   I saw how long it was and just said im not reading that cuz its to long but I will comment and let them know that its just a lil bit to long...Just some sweet advic!!                                                                                    Your commenter,                                                                                                savannah =)

~Lexisisfoevea~
NEVER let go of the one you truly love its just going to make them say "They dont love me anymore" DONT DO IT TRUST ME!!

Posted By:
ChattyGal
ChattyGal
StarStarStar
I got a new pair of shoes, i got a new attitude dat i brought, cause I'm so over uuuuuuuuuuu and it's all about 2night.

I LOVE SOUR SKITTLES!!!

Posted By:
Hello_KittyyXoXo
Hello_KittyyXoXo
StarStar
so what we get drunk;so what we smoke.... where just having fun we don't care who we sees Hippie Blush

'' BY''

Posted By:
natalya
natalya
Star
honey honey i can see the sun all the way from here can u see the glow on ur window pate

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Should we bring back the death penalty?

random

Rate the signature above you!

The impossible quiz

where did u find kidzworld

Slap The Keyboard :p

latest videos