Kw-logo-smaller

Music

Posted By:
Lisee_luvz_u
Lisee_luvz_u
Star
*****************************************I NEED A GIRL************************************************* BY TREY SONGZ Shawty where you at?, Shawty where you at? Shawty where you at?, Yea , yea. Verse 1: It gets lonely in this business, need a homey who tha realest. Someone who wants to find out all that I have to give. Who can bring me what is missin',when I talk she wanna listen. Sittin' patient steady waitin',for the day when I can face it. Breakdown: The one that can love me for,who I am and so much more (is it you?).You ma Bonnie (say that I) I found the one, I ain't gonna rest till I know for sure,sure. Chorus: Baby please believe me when I tell you that,I need a girl (need a girl). So come on pretty lady won't you holla back, I need a girl (I'mma tell you what I need). I need a girl that's goin' be my baby, so if you love me say "i'm your baby". So fine I go "that's my baby", so if you need me say "your my baby". Verse 2: I'm a good man, who ain't got a lot to ask, just lookin' for somethin' I can build on. I'm a young man, wit a whole lotta cash, just lookin' for a lady I can spend on. So all the young ladies in every little city, when I come to your town, let me know that you down. Sittin' patient steady waitin',for the day when I can face it. Breakdown: The one that can love me for,who I am and so much more (is it you?).You ma Bonnie (say that I) I found the one, I ain't gonna rest till I know for sure,sure oohhh. Chorus: Baby please believe me when I tell you that,I need a girl (girl). So come on pretty lady won't you holla back, I need a girl (I'mma tell you what I need). I need a girl that's goin' be my baby, so if you love me say "i'm your baby". So fine I go "that's my baby", so if you need me say "your my baby". Bridge: You could, be my everything, Oh you mean so much to me and I don't even know your name.(But I know that..) that i'm your man (man), and you are my girl (girl)and if I eva meet ya imma give ya the world (oh). Chorus: Baby please believe me when I tell you that,I need a girl (girl). So come on pretty lady won't you holla back, I need a girl (I'mma tell you what I need). I need a girl that's goin' be my baby, so if you love me say "i'm your baby". So fine I go "that's my baby", so if you need me say "your my baby". Chorus Repeat: Baby please believe me when I tell you that,I need a girl (need a girl). So come on pretty lady won't you holla back, I need a girl (I'mma tell you what I need). I need a girl that's goin' be my baby, so if you love me say "i'm your baby". So fine I go "that's my baby", so if you need me say "your my baby". Outro: "Your my baby!" Yea,(huh)ye yeaa yea yea oh yea,yeeee yea yea

JETS FOO!!!!!!! LOL ........BABY I REALLY WAN TO LUV U ....WEN I LUK IT TO UR EYES ...........SUT UP LEAVE ME ALONE JK.................LOL VERY FUNNY

Posted By:
celebi
celebi
Star
people out there what is your fav song by katy parry

Posted By:
faye12345
faye12345
Star
OMG I love glee 2 Blush

sophi@ xxx

Posted By:
Beethoven213 Lock
Beethoven213
Star
its so fun... hey anyone here like august burns red?

You never really learn to swear until you learn to drive.

Posted By:
missy878
missy878
StarStarStarStarStar
I'm only post on here to let peple know and start talking on it again.

A dog is liking my face. Oh! It's time for our cat to sleep in a litter box.and a person hates golf and wants to become a pro who hats peanut butter and eats nacho cheese at 1:00 in the morning. Excuse me I need to watch grass grow!
There's no I in team, but there IS a me.
Hey want my #? It's 878! Can't you see it in my name?

Posted By:
mntwinsgirl25
mntwinsgirl25
Star
and i was like baby baby baby no like baby baby no i thougt you allways be mine mine! lol

Posted By:
vanna1313
vanna1313
StarStar
Why oh why did you type a long msg that prob nobody will read?!?!?!??!   I saw how long it was and just said im not reading that cuz its to long but I will comment and let them know that its just a lil bit to long...Just some sweet advic!!                                                                                    Your commenter,                                                                                                savannah =)

~Lexisisfoevea~
NEVER let go of the one you truly love its just going to make them say "They dont love me anymore" DONT DO IT TRUST ME!!

Posted By:
ChattyGal
ChattyGal
StarStarStar
I got a new pair of shoes, i got a new attitude dat i brought, cause I'm so over uuuuuuuuuuu and it's all about 2night.

I LOVE SOUR SKITTLES!!!

Posted By:
Hello_KittyyXoXo
Hello_KittyyXoXo
StarStar
so what we get drunk;so what we smoke.... where just having fun we don't care who we sees Hippie Blush

'' BY''

Posted By:
natalya
natalya
Star
honey honey i can see the sun all the way from here can u see the glow on ur window pate

play online games

latest forum posts

latest videos