Kw-logo-smaller

Music

Lyrics
Post the best lyrics from your favorite songs and find other music lyrics that are similar. Keep it clean!

SONG MAKING COMPETITION!!!!!! ENTER PLEASE!!!

Posted By:
slycooper-4-ever
slycooper-4-ever
StarStarStar
Hya everyone!!! I am making a song competition where you can make your own song and post it in here. After I have atleast 12 songs posted in I will decide a winner the week after! The Rules are: . No swearing in the songs, . No rudness in the songs, . The songs cant be reall songs and if you do copy a song and I find out about it then you will be disqualified from the contest and a new person can enter. I think that is enough rules for the contest as soon as you see this if you want to enter do it straight away I am looking for 12 lucky people. Howit works is that lots of people send in there songs, then once I see them I will send a message to that person saying that they have either got through or haven't made it. I will tell you by a new message area in say anything it will be called the winners of slycooper-4-ever's song contest. Please try it and good luck!!! From slycooper-4-ever

forget PRINCESS i want to be a VAMPIRE

i want to touch

but when i do

it break..

maybe it would be better if i stayed in corner

Posted By:
smartie96
smartie96
StarStarStarStar
may i participate?

Posted By:
slycooper-4-ever
slycooper-4-ever
StarStarStar
yep, its open to anyone who wants to make a song and enter. so u can take part. From slycooper-4-ever

i want to touch

but when i do

it break..

Posted By:
slycooper-4-ever
slycooper-4-ever
StarStarStar
wont sumbody please enter???!!!???!!! smartie96 u can enter but please hurry!!!! From slycooper-4-ever

i want to touch

but when i do

it break..

Posted By:
bassmaster Lock
bassmaster
StarStarStarStar
dont leave im here the sound of your voice still haunts me like a growing pain the hole in my life has not grown over im afraid it never will. the feelings that fell for you has help your love,your kind and your one of a kind my head is spinning fast my world is hanging on a wire this life for me cant be worst or can it? thats what i want to know my heart is beating for you my soul is healing for you my head is spinning because of you its the vampire in you that drives my mad the thought of the death of somthing is not real but the fear of losing is it is the scarest thing in life hold on to what you have,dont let them go hold on to them.

I feel like saying something random..here it goes..

Random.

There i said something random. Big Grin

Posted By:
TheHorseJo
TheHorseJo
StarStarStarStarStar
Together..........by Jo A simle sigh Comes from my lips Moving through the distant mistst. A simple hug. Come hold me close The warmness from your soul. And my first kiss, could not be missed As we sweep away. Away from reality. Now were alone. It's just you and me. Open my eyes, see the world clearly. Just be strong and don't be afraid. Together we can make it through. A while back, I felt unsturdy. No one ever seemed to notice Then I met you And my stars shined true And through all the love and romance Then everything would be all right Now were alone. It's just you and me. Open my eyes, see the world clearly. Just be strong and don't be afraid. Together we can make it through. Now we are here, hand in hand. And I vow never to let it go. Because I see a star, and that star is you. I just want all our wishes. All our wishes to come true. Now were alone. It's just you and me. Open my eyes, see the world clearly. Just be strong and don't be afraid. Together we can make it through. Then in one moment. It all seems to fade Your image just flows away with the rain. My soft reality Is now a nightmare. But I'll remember you Forever and ever. We were alone It was just you and me You opened my eyes, we saw through clearly We were strong, never afraid. Together we made it through. A year has passed sense then. But your still clear in my head. Your sweet touch, words so sweet. I'll never forget How together. Together. Together, We made it through

--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--

-------[ RIDE ON!! ]-------

...[Learn.Live.Love]...

Posted By:
TheHorseJo
TheHorseJo
StarStarStarStarStar
I have an idea, once enough people enter you should make a new topic and give everyone one vote.

--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--

-------[ RIDE ON!! ]-------

...[Learn.Live.Love]...

Posted By:
hotdude3o-l Lock
hotdude3o-l
StarStar
DYING OF A BROKEN HEART-by Jake I fell to my knees and i can barely breathe I'm feelin so weak and i can't even speak and the pain just aches and my heart just breaks,I'm starting to suffocate,please save me before its to late. My heart stopped beatin and i am bleedin and i'm barely breathin CHORUS:I'M DYIN OF A BROKEN HEART WITHOUT U I'M FALLIN APART and i can't make it throug now that i can't be with you.i can't take this pain and its makein me insane.and its tearin me apart cuz I'M DYIN OF A BROKEN HEART as i lay upon the ground i can't make a single sound,and i begin 2wonder if luv even matterd and my heart is shatterd.and i'm tryin2 breathe and its killin me.AND my heart's not beatin and i'm not breathin and my heart is bleedin! CHORUS(just look abuv) you stuck this knife in my heart and it tore me apart,i gasp4 air,do u even care. will u cry when i die.I open my eyes and 2 my surprise i see u standing there. AND MY HEART IS BEATIN AND I START BREATHIN and my heart is HEALIN

Posted By:
joe93 Lock
joe93
Star
my has been posted look for the thread called Keep Beliveing Thanks Joe93

Posted By:
need 4 speed fan_1169673 Lock
need 4 speed fan_1169673
StarStar
here we go for the hundenth time hand grenade pins in every line throw em up and let em shine goin out of my damn mind filthy mouth no excuse find a new place to hang this noose string me up to the top of these rooves knot it tight so i dont get loose go stop the show brandons gonna be a hobo thats just gonna stop the flow so i got a double dare too bad you cant stop me there mama help me ive been cursed death is rolling in every verse i just feel like im gonna burst

← Previous 1 3 4 5

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

50 posts today!

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

latest videos