Kw-logo-smaller

Music

Lyrics
Post the best lyrics from your favorite songs and find other music lyrics that are similar. Keep it clean!

Favorite lyrics?

Posted By:
happyfacesrock Lock
happyfacesrock
StarStarStarStar
I deff can't choose one. My top 3 (in no particular order): 1.) Broken Strings - James Morrison (featuring Nelly Furtado): what are we doing? we are turning into dust playing house in the ruins of us running back through the fire when there's nothing left to say it's like chasing the very last train when we both know it's too late (and also the part where they sing) the truth hurts, lies worse, how can I give anymore when i love you a little less than before (ya this is a bit depressing but oh well) 2.) You Make It Real - James Morrison there's so much crazyness surrounding me so much going on it gets hard to breathe when all my faith has gone you bring it back to me you make it real for me 3.) Say (All I Need) - OneRepublic all I need Is the air I breathe And a place to rest My head Whenever the end is Do you think you can see it? Well, until you get there Go on, go ahead and scream it Just say it (oh, and i forgot to mention how i love all of the lyrics to "Maybe" by Kelly Clarkson Big Grin) Edited by: happyfacesrock on April 26 at 02:09 PM

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
"Never trust anything that can think for itself if you can''t see where it keeps its brain." ~J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, 1999, spoken by Arthur Weasley

They say "time heals everything," but I''m still waiting...

~*What if you slept? And what if, in your sleep, you dreamed? And what if, in your dream, you went to heaven and there plucked a strange and beautiful flower? And what if, when you awoke, you had the flower in your hand?

......The world becomes a dream, and the dream becomes reality......*~

A dream is a wish your heart makes....

We are just shadows......

The world is real.......Or is it???????

Favorite lyrics?

Posted By:
heyitsmeh
heyitsmeh
StarStarStarStar
when she was just a girl she expected the world but it flew away from her reach so she went away in her sleep when i was just a girl i expected the world but it flew away from my reach so i went away in my sleep and drempt of PARADISE.

mean girls

brokenhearted

Favorite lyrics?

Posted By:
islandgirl663
islandgirl663
StarStar
My favorite lyric is: In this tug of war u always win even though i'm right.  That lyric is from Love the way you lie Ariana Grande"s version

LIVE YOUR LIFE & ENJOY EVERY SECOND
WE GOTTA LIVE WHILE WERE YOUNG!!!!
BE CRAZY & WILD
VIRTUAL HUGGS,
ISLANDGIRL663

Favorite lyrics?

Posted By:
CookieMonster7270
CookieMonster7270
StarStarStarStar
Baby, I love you I never want to let you go The more I think about, The more I want to let you know... That everything you do, Is super ____ing cute And I can't stand it I've been searching for A girl that's just like you Cause I know That your heart is true Baby, I love you I never want to let you go The more I think about, The more I want to let you know... That everything you do, Is super duper cute And I can't stand it Let's sell all our ____, And run away To sail the ocean blue Then you'll know, That my heart is true yeah Baby, I love you I never want to let you go The more I think about, The more I want to let you know... That everything you do, Is super duper cute And I can't stand it You, you got me where you want me Cause I'll do anything to please you Just to make it through... Another year You, I saw you across the room And I knew that this was gonna Blossom into something beautiful. You're beautiful. Baby, I love you I never want to let you go The more I think about, The more I want to let you know... That everything you do, Is super duper cute And I can't stand it Baby, I love you I never want to let you go The more I think about, The more I want to let you know... That everything you do, Is super duper cute And I can't stand it And I can't stand it No I can't stand it.

Favorite lyrics?

Posted By:
Team Audi #46
Team Audi #46
StarStarStarStarStar
"The line for jobs is quite high, no isn't it His pride diminishes His pockets gone dry from the loans it was given him The world got cold overnight now didn't it?"

BladeDancer

Beautiful lethality, relentless style

Favorite lyrics?

Posted By:
Taylor$$cash!!
Taylor$$cash!!
StarStarStarStar
I love her cuz she got her own,she dont need me she say leave mines alone,there whud b norhin much more smeii,than a ghurk dat wants but dont need me

RAYRAY Y U NO NOTICE DAT IM YHUR FUTURE WIFE!?!?!oh he does.....see
My boo ray ray
WURK IT PRINCE!!
Princeton

okkay....hold upp.......yhu smelll datt.......ewww

Favorite lyrics?

Posted By:
hate me or love me for me
hate me or love me for me
StarStarStarStar
big cook little cook welcome to cafe big cook little cook meeting all the friends we cook for ( i know i'm 13 but that song gets your head)

JESSIE J AND CHERYL COLE ARE MY INSPRITIONS SO DON'T DIS.

join the star revaltion on kw

Favorite lyrics?

Posted By:
lorelei2002
lorelei2002
StarStarStarStar
a taylor swift song!! mean You, with your words like knives And swords and weapons that you use against me You have knocked me off my feet again Got me feeling like I'm nothing You, with your voice like nails on a chalkboard Calling me out when I'm wounded You picking on the weaker man You can take me down with just one single blow But you don't know, what you don't know... Someday I'll be living in a big ol' city And all you're ever gonna be is mean Someday I'll be big enough so you can't hit me And all you're ever gonna be is mean Why you gotta be so mean? You, with your switching sides And your wildfire lies and your humiliation You have pointed out my flaws again As if I don't already see them I walk with my head down Trying to block you out 'cause I'll never impress you I just wanna feel okay again I bet you got pushed around Somebody made you cold But the cycle ends right now 'Cause you can't lead me down that road And you don't know, what you don't know... Someday I'll be living in a big ol' city And all you're ever gonna be is mean Someday I'll be big enough so you can't hit me And all you're ever gonna be is mean Why you gotta be so mean? And I can see you years from now in a bar Talking over a football game With that same big loud opinion But nobody's listening Washed up and ranting about the same old bitter things Drunk and grumbling on about how I can't sing But all you are is mean All you are is mean And a liar, and pathetic, and alone in life And mean, and mean, and mean, and mean But someday I'll be living in a big ol' city And all you're ever gonna be is mean, yeah Someday I'll be big enough so you can't hit me And all you're ever gonna be is mean Why you gotta be so?.. Someday I'll be living in a big ol' city (Why you gotta be so?..) And all you're ever gonna be is mean (Why you gotta be so?..) Someday I'll be big enough so you can't hit me (Why you gotta be so?..) And all you're ever gonna be is mean Why you gotta be so mean?

heloo dont turn away from my thing cuz its got info!

i might be a famous singer but i need your help friend me and ill tell you how to help no ill tell you now. i need you to listen to my music so thats my big plan so we are going to a recording studio! thank for eveyone that helps! ill give stuff!

Favorite lyrics?

Posted By:
Lil Miss Swaggerzz Lock
Lil Miss Swaggerzz
Star
Me n my boo n my boo coupe ridin all up in dhat black dress wit his chick beside him Ladies if u luv yo man sho him u da flyiest  grind up on it girl  sho him how u ride it -Beyonce countdown ~Maya

Favorite lyrics?

Posted By:
mindlessbehaviorlover123
mindlessbehaviorlover123
StarStarStarStar
if i could die in your arms

One direction luver ohh yeah imma directioner

← Previous 1 3

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What was the last thing you ate?

It's Musical Game.

The Fault In Our Stars vs. If I Stay

latest videos