Kw-logo-holiday

Music

Lyrics
Post the best lyrics from your favorite songs and find other music lyrics that are similar. Keep it clean!

a song i wrote

Posted By:
tumboyaqua
tumboyaqua
StarStar
sometime you look around and find that no'ones by ur side and deep down you only want a home a place to call your own but you just cant keep on hold cuz people always say ... dreams are dreams life is life and whises on a star just dont come ture but i never listen cuz i have my diffrence i'll never change in any way i am who i am

a song i wrote

Posted By:
landrys1girl_1420402 Lock
landrys1girl_1420402
StarStarStarStar
cani add to it plz?

LIBBYLibshock
my nickname given to me by hugebear.

a song i wrote

Posted By:
tumboyaqua
tumboyaqua
StarStar
sure thing cant wait to hear it

a song i wrote

Posted By:
GreenDayMegaFan
GreenDayMegaFan
StarStarStar
thats acually really good smile

Some of the best ppl ever

Green Day

a song i wrote

Posted By:
wweblogger889
wweblogger889
StarStarStarStarStar
I don't know where to turn. it's like i'm stuck in a double path road. People stop and stare, and probably wonder what I'm doing, and why i'm here. Well I'm here to make a choice! I'm here to find my destiny! I'm here for every little reason that you people wondered why! I'm here to make a choice! Well the double pathed road, told me things I need to know. Like their were little voices in my head. Then those little voices told me the one reason why I'm here. They told me: You're here to make a choice! You're here to find you're destiny! You're here for every little reason that those people wondered why! You're here to make a choice! But the voices were just wrong! They were wrong about everything. I don't need to make a choice! I don't need to find my destiny! I'm not here for the reasons that you people wondered why! I've already made my choice! I've already found my destiny! I'm here for a reason that I knew I would be here for! I'm here to save the world! That was called choices. hoped u liked it!

I'm the son of rage and love.
The Jesus Of Suburbia

a song i wrote

Posted By:
landrys1girl_1420402
StarStarStarStar
i know who i am i know who you are i know we are and who we used to be but now we are just a dream just a dream i thought would last but everyone was right it was to real to be true cuz now we are just an old and broken dream

LIBBYLibshock

a song i wrote

Posted By:
tumboyaqua
tumboyaqua
StarStar
that is really good both of them you make a good song writter and i bet you can sing to (:

a song i wrote

Posted By:
tumboyaqua
tumboyaqua
StarStar
whooooooooooooooo wicked

a song i wrote

Posted By:
landrys1girl_1420402
StarStarStarStar
i enjoy singing but i cant sing good

LIBBYLibshock

a song i wrote

Posted By:
Strawberrysnake
Strawberrysnake
StarStarStarStarStar
I made one up: I know that you're out there i can hear you calling I've dreamed a million dreams since we first met but when you came along and taught me how to be strong now nothings ever gonna be right if im wrong don't wake me up. and tell me none of its true dont wake me up to live in a world without you dont wake me up dont wake me up unless its to tell me this dream is real (this dream is real) It seems like so long ago i used to be so unsure but u set me free just by believing in me now i dont wanna know if its not to be dont wake me up and tell me none of its true dont wake me up to live in a world without u dont wake me up dont wake me up unless its to tell me this dream is real (this dream is real) tell me this love is real..... LIKE IT?!?!?!?!

Wow! I said something in this thread. I must really like you!

I'm kidding.

I hate everyone.

(unless you're Gupi1999. Then I love you.)

← Previous 1

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Love

Do YOU believe in SANTA?-moved

Its a never ending game!

Name the USA.-moved

latest videos