Kw-logo-smaller

Music

Lyrics
Post the best lyrics from your favorite songs and find other music lyrics that are similar. Keep it clean!

Like a G6 by : Far East moment

Posted By:
iimcrazi
iimcrazi
Star
Text for Purple [HookGrin Poppin bottles in the ice, like a blizzard When we drink we do it right gettin slizzard Sippin sizzurp in my ride, like Three 6 Now Im feelin so fly like a G6 Like a G6, Like a G6 Now Im feelin so fly like a G6 Like a G6, Like a G6 Now Im feelin so fly like a G6 [Verse 1Grin Gimme that Mo-Moet Gimme that Cry-Crystal Ladies love my style, at my table gettin wild Get them bottles poppin, we get that drip and that drop Now give me 2 more bottles cuz you know it dont stop (80Cool Hell Yeaa Drink it up, drink-drink it up, When sober girls around me, they be actin like they drunk They be actin like they drunk, actin-actin like they drunk When sober girls around me, they be actin like they drunk [HookGrin Poppin bottles in the ice, like a blizzard When we drink we do it right gettin slizzard Sippin sizzurp in my ride, like Three 6 Now Im feelin so fly like a G6 Like a G6, Like a G6 Now Im feelin so fly like a G6 Like a G6, Like a G6 Now Im feelin so fly like a G6 [Verse 2Grin Sippin on, sippin on sizz, Ima ma-make it fizz Girl I keep it gangsta, poppin bottles at the crib This is how we live, every single night Take that bottle to the head, and let me see you fly (80Cool Hell Yeaa Drink it up, drink-drink it up, When sober girls around me, they be actin like they drunk They be actin like they drunk, actin-actin like they drunk When sober girls around me, they be actin like they drunk [HookGrin Poppin bottles in the ice, like a blizzard When we drink we do it right gettin slizzard Sippin sizzurp in my ride, like Three 6 Now Im feelin so fly like a G6 Like a G6, Like a G6 Now Im feelin so fly like a G6 Like a G6, Like a G6 Now Im feelin so fly like a G6 [BridgeGrin Its that 808 bump, make you put yo hands up Make you put yo hands up, put yo, put yo hands up (You cant touch this) Its that 808 bump, make you put yo hands up Make you put yo hands up, put yo, put yo hands up (You cant touch this) Hell Yeaaa, Make you put yo hands up, Make you put yo hands up, put yo put yo hands up Hell Yeaaa, Make you put yo hands up Make you put yo hands up, put yo put yo hands up [HookGrin Poppin bottles in the ice, like a blizzard When we drink we do it right gettin slizzard Sippin sizzurp in my ride, like Three 6 Now Im feelin so fly like a G6 Like a G6, Like a G6 Now Im feelin so fly like a G6 Like a G6, Like a G6 Now Im feelin so fly like a G6

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Who thinks Miley Cyrus is just plain stupid?

WHO IS UR CELEB CRUSH

Whos ur fav youtuber?

WHO IS UR CELEB CRUSH

Who thinks Miley Cyrus is just plain stupid?

WHO IS UR CELEB CRUSH