Kw-logo-smaller

Music

Lyrics
Post the best lyrics from your favorite songs and find other music lyrics that are similar. Keep it clean!

NAME THAT SONG!

Posted By:
diamond99
diamond99
StarStarStarStarStar
I'll list some lyrics to a song and u need to guess which song it is. Here is ur 1st song. My life is Brilliant My Love is pure I saw an angel of that I'm sure

NAME THAT SONG!

Posted By:
Ellie 12
Ellie 12
StarStarStar

"diamond99" wrote:

I'll list some lyrics to a song and u need to guess which song it is. Here is ur 1st song. My life is Brilliant My Love is pure I saw an angel of that I'm sure
idk

TAYLOR SWIFT ROXBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin

NAME THAT SONG!

Posted By:
nikki100 Lock
nikki100
StarStarStarStar
Your Beautiful, (I don't know who it's by) Here's another one; When are you gonna come down When are you going to land I should have stayed on the farm I should have listened to my old man

Big Grin Wink Grin Grin smile Smile Nose Tired
That's Jonathan, me, Micah, Kathleen, Maggie, and Caden

Nicole + Jacob = ♥ 4ever!!

Hi Hi Hi Hi Hi

NAME THAT SONG!

Posted By:
Ellie 12
Ellie 12
StarStarStar
here is 1 for u! You are fine, you are sweet Fine, I'm still a bit naive with my heart When you're close, I don't breathe I can't find the words to speak and I feel sparks But I don't wanna be into you If you're not looking for true love No, I don't wanna start seeing you If I can't be your only one, so tell me When it's not alright, when it's not ok Will you try to make me feel better? Will you say alright? Will you say ok? Will you stick with me through whatever Or run away? Say that it's gonna be alright That it's gonna be ok When you call I don't know If I should pick up the phone every time I'm not like all my friends Who keep calling up the boys, I'm so shy But I don't wanna be into you If you don't treat me the right way See, I can only start seeing you If you can make my heart feel safe Feel safe! When it's not alright, when it's not ok Will you try to make me feel better? Will you say alright? Will you say ok? Will you stick with me through whatever Or run away? Say that it's gonna be alright That it's gonna be ok Don't run away, don't run away Let me know if it's gon' be you Boy, you got some things to prove Let me know that you'll keep me safe I don't want you to run away So let me know that you'll call on time Let me know that you'll help me shine Will you wipe my tears away? Will you hold me closer? When it's not alright, when it's not ok Will you try to make me feel better Will you say alright? Will you say ok? Will you stick with me through whatever Or run away? Say that it's gon' be alright That it's gon' be ok Don't run away Say that it's gon' be alright That it's gon' be ok, don't run away Will you say ok? Say that it's gon' be alright That it's gon' be ok, don't run away Will you say ok?

TAYLOR SWIFT ROXBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin

NAME THAT SONG!

Posted By:
Xx_fallenangel_xX
Xx_fallenangel_xX
StarStarStarStar
Say ok by Vanessa hudges

Love & Skittlez
Calista

NAME THAT SONG!

Posted By:
diamond99
diamond99
StarStarStarStarStar

"nikki100" wrote:

Your Beautiful, (I don't know who it's by) Here's another one; When are you gonna come down When are you going to land I should have stayed on the farm I should have listened to my old man
That's rite. It's by James Blunt

NAME THAT SONG!

Posted By:
diamond99
diamond99
StarStarStarStarStar
Try this one. You're lucky I'm so nice Even I'm surprised You are still aloud to be in my crew

NAME THAT SONG!

Posted By:
TheNameWithNoNumbers
TheNameWithNoNumbers
StarStarStar
I really dunno. Here... Step by Step Heart to Heart Left Right Left We all fall down

NAME THAT SONG!

Posted By:
diamond99
diamond99
StarStarStarStarStar
idk

NAME THAT SONG!

Posted By:
TT_Twin_Girl
TT_Twin_Girl
StarStarStarStar
Oh I Know Some Lyrics. Guess What Song This is From: Grew up in a small town And when the rain would fall down I'd just stare out my window Dreaming of what could be And if I'd end up happy I would pray

Smile like a child,
Work like you need the money,
Dance like nobody's watching,
Laugh like you don't care,
Sing like no one will hear you,
*AND*.....Love like you've never been hurt. Love

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Whos ur fav youtuber?

Whos ur fav youtuber?

What's your favorite song

what instrument do you play

latest videos