Kw-logo-smaller

Music

Lyrics
Post the best lyrics from your favorite songs and find other music lyrics that are similar. Keep it clean!

Lyrics Requests?? I'll tpe up the lyrics to any song :]

Posted By:
YumYumBubbleGum19
YumYumBubbleGum19
StarStarStarStar
Ello Blush Tell me any of your favorite songs and I will type up the lyrics for youu! I did this once like a year ago but the post got too long so, here's the new one! I'll respond to the requests in the order that they come, obviously. Big Grin Good day :P Blush

*mwah mwah*

Posted By:
Pingping963 Lock
Pingping963
StarStarStarStarStar
Eh Eh by Lady GaGa/Nothing else I can say Big Grin

Lyric.Sydney.Arriona.Shreya.Kurt.Ammaarah.Stanlee.I need you guys in my life. I love you. ♥

My nickname from Huge is MunchingNoodles!!

Be careful, I bite.

Posted By:
YumYumBubbleGum19
YumYumBubbleGum19
StarStarStarStar
Cherry cherry boom boom Gaga Boy we've had a real good time and I wish you the best on your way, eh eh I didn't mean to hurt you I never thought we'd fall out of place, eh eh I have something that I love long long but my friends keepa' tellin' me that something's wrong Then I met someone and eh, there's nothing else I can say Eh eh, eh eh There's nothing else I can say Eh eh, eh eh I wish he never looked at me that way Eh eh, eh eh There's nothing else I can say Eh eh, eh eh Not that I don't care about you Just that things got so complicated Eh eh I met somebody cute and funny Got each other and that's funny Eh eh I have something that I love long long but my friends keepa' tellin' me that something's wrong Then I met someone and eh, there's nothing else I can say Eh eh, eh eh There's nothing else I can say Eh eh, eh eh I wish he never looked at me that way Eh eh, eh eh There's nothing else I can say Eh eh, eh eh I have something that I love long long but my friends keepa' tellin' me that something's wrong Then I met someone and eh, there's nothing else I can say Eh eh, eh eh There's nothing else I can say Eh eh, eh eh I wish he never looked at me that way Eh eh, eh eh There's nothing else I can say Eh eh, eh eh Eh eh, cherry cherry, boom boom Eh eh, eh eh Oh, yeah All I can say is eh eh Big Grin

*mwah mwah*

Posted By:
bnk1098
bnk1098
Star
can you do taylor swift mean

bailey kitchens

Posted By:
Millimo2
Millimo2
StarStarStarStar
Who are you when I'm not looking...by Blake Shelton???(Yea thats rite..I am country)!

Posted By:
~TehNerdWithAweshomeGlasses~
~TehNerdWithAweshomeGlasses~
StarStarStarStarStar
I'm addicted to the song "Boyfriend" by BTR

Draw a circle that's the Earth
Draw a circle that's the Earth
Draw a circle that's the Earth. I am Hetalia!
Ahhhhh!
The world around us can be seen in the stroke of a single brush!
And now, we give a toast -low- with our boots!
Italy: Cool, my voice is changing!
Hungary: Good for you! *laughing*
Italy: *laughing* I kinda sound like a homo!

Posted By:
YumYumBubbleGum19
YumYumBubbleGum19
StarStarStarStar
bnk1098: Mean - Taylor Swift You, with your words like knives And swords and weapons that you use against me, You, have knocked me off my feet again, Got me feeling like I’m nothing. You, with your voice like nails on a chalkboard Calling me out when I’m wounded. You, pickin’ on the weaker man. Well you can take me down, With just one single blow. But you don’t know, what you don’t know, Someday, I’ll be living in a big old city, And all you’re ever gonna be is mean. Someday, I’ll be big enough so you can’t hit me, And all you’re ever gonna be is mean. Why you gotta be so mean? You, with your switching sides, And your walk by lies and your humiliation You, have pointed out my flaws again, As if I don’t already see them. I walk with my head down, Trying to block you out cause I’ll never impress you I just wanna feel okay again. I bet you got pushed around, Somebody made you cold, But the cycle ends right now, You can’t lead me down that road, You don’t know, what you don’t know Someday, I’ll be, living in a big old city, And all you’re ever gonna be is mean. Someday, I’ll be big enough so you can’t hit me, And all you’re ever gonna be is mean. Why you gotta be so mean? And I can see you years from now in a bar, Talking over a football game, With that same big loud opinion but, Nobody’s listening, Washed up and ranting about the same old bitter things, Drunk and grumbling on about how I can’t sing. But all you are is mean, All you are is mean. And a liar, and pathetic, and alone in life, And mean, and mean, and mean, and mean But someday, I’ll be, living in a big old city, And all you’re ever gonna be is mean. Yeah, Someday, I’ll be big enough so you can’t hit me, And all you’re ever gonna be is mean. Why you gotta be so ? Someday, I’ll be, living in a big old city, And all you’re ever gonna be is mean. Yeah, Someday, I’ll be big enough so you can’t hit me, And all you’re ever gonna be is mean. Why you gotta be so mean? Big Grin

*mwah mwah*

Posted By:
YumYumBubbleGum19
YumYumBubbleGum19
StarStarStarStar
Millimo2: Who Are You When I'm Not Looking - Blake Shelton My oh my, you're so good-looking Hold yourself together like a pair of bookends But I've not tasted all your cooking Who are you when I'm not looking? Do you pour a little something on the rocks? Slide down the hallway in your socks? When you undress, do you leave a path? Then sink to your nose in a bubble bath? My oh my, you're so good-looking Hold yourself together like a pair of bookends But I've not tasted all your cooking Who are you when I'm not looking? I wanna know I wanna know I wanna know Do you break things when you get mad? Eat a box of chocolates 'cause you're feelin' bad? Do you paint your toes 'cause you bite your nails? Call up momma when all else fails? Who are you when I'm not around? When the door is locked and the shades are down? Do you listen to your music quietly? And when it feels just right, are you thinkin' of me? I wanna know I wanna know I wanna know My oh my, you're so good-looking But who are you when I'm not looking?

*mwah mwah*

Posted By:
YumYumBubbleGum19
YumYumBubbleGum19
StarStarStarStar
~TehNerdWithAweshomeGlasses~: Boyfriend - Big Time Rush Your boy, boy, b-b-boy, b-b-boyfriend Your boy, boy, b-b-boy, b-b-boyfriend Your boy, boy, b-b-boy, b-b-boyfriend Your boy, boy, b-b-boy, b-b-boy Have you ever had the feeling you're drawn to someone? Yeah And there isn't anything they could've said or done? And everyday I see you on your own And I can't believe that you're alone But I overheard your girls and this is what they said Looking for a, looking for a That you're looking for a boyfriend, I see that Give me time, you know, I'm gonna be there Don't be scared to come, put your trust in me Can't you see all I really want to be Is your boyfriend, can't fight that Let me down, you know, I'm coming right back I don't care at all what you done before All I really want is to be your Your boy, boy, b-b-boy, b-b-boyfriend Your boy, boy, b-b-boy, b-b-boyfriend Your boy, boy, b-b-boy, b-b-boyfriend Your boy, boy, b-b-boy, b-b-boyfriend Let me take a little moment to find the right words So when I kick it you it ain't something that you've heard I don't know what kind of guy that you prefer But I know I gotta put myself for worse See I think got the kind of love that you deserve and I heard that That you're looking for a boyfriend, I see that Give me time, you know, I'm gonna be there Don't be scared to come, put your trust in me Can't you see all I really want to be Is your boyfriend, can't fight that Let me down, you know, I'm coming right back I don't care at all what you done before All I really want is to be your Your boy, boy, b-b-boy, b-b-boyfriend Your boy, boy, b-b-boy, b-b-boyfriend Your boy, boy, b-b-boy, b-b-boyfriend Your boy, boy, b-b-boy, b-b-boyfriend If you tell me where, I'm waiting here Everyday like slum-dog millionaire Bigger than the twilight love affair I'll be here, girl, I swear Looking for a, looking for a That you're looking for a boyfriend, I see that Give me time, you know, I'm gonna be there Don't be scared to come, put your trust in me Can't you see all I really want to be Is your boyfriend, can't fight that Let me down, you know, I'm coming right back I don't care at all what you done before All I really want is to be your Your boy, boy, b-b-boy, b-b-boyfriend Your boy, boy, b-b-boy, b-b-boyfriend (Your boyfriend) Your boy, boy, b-b-boy, b-b-boyfriend (Your boyfriend) All I really want is to be your (Boyfriend) Your boy, boy, b-b-boy, b-b-boyfriend Your boy, boy, b-b-boy, b-b-boyfriend Your boy, boy, b-b-boy, b-b-boyfriend All I really want is to be your Your boy, boy, b-b-boy, b-b-boyfriend Your boy, boy, b-b-boy, b-b-boyfriend Your boy, boy, b-b-boy, b-b-boyfriend All I really want is to be your Big Grin

*mwah mwah*

Posted By:
YumYumBubbleGum19
YumYumBubbleGum19
StarStarStarStar
Hi hi, me again Big Grin Some of the songs you request might be inappropriate (what a load of bull Frustrated) but I'll do my best to post them. I might have to censor some of the words, or maybe, in some situations, they will have to be approved of by the mods. Sorry, but you'll have to bear with me. smile

*mwah mwah*

← Previous 1 3 4 5

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Last 1 to say 'India' wins!!!!!

Last One Who Says Hi Hey Or Anything To G...

What do you think bout guy cheerleaders?

What do you think bout guy cheerleaders?

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

HALL OF SHAME