Kw-logo-smaller

Music

Lyrics
Post the best lyrics from your favorite songs and find other music lyrics that are similar. Keep it clean!

post your favorite lyrics here!

Posted By:
Inazuma11fanGazel
Inazuma11fanGazel
StarStarStar
Can't be Tamed Miley Cyrus For those who don't know me I can get a bit crazy Have to get my way yep 24 hours a day cause I am hot like that Every guy every where Just gives me mad attention Like I am under inspection I always get to 10 cause I am built like that I go through guys like money flying out the hands They try to change me but they realize they can't And every tomorrow is a day I never plan If you gonna be my man understand I can't be tamed I can't be saved I can't be blamed I can't can't I cant cant be tamed I can't be changed I can't be tamed I can't be can't I can't be tamed If there is a question about my intentions I will tell ya I am not here to sell ya Or tell you to go to hell I am not a brat like that I am like a puzzle But all of my pieces are jagged If you can understand this We can make some magic I am on like that I wanna fly I wanna drive I wanna go I wanna be a part of something I don't know And if you try to hold me back i might explode Baby by now you should know I can't be tamed I can't be saved I can't be blamed I can't can't I can't can't be tamed I can't be changed I can't be tamed I can't be can't I can't be tamed Well I am not a trick you play I am wired a different way I am not a mistake I am not a fake It is set in my DNA Don't change me Don't change me Don't change me Don't change me I can't be tamed I wanna fly I wanna drive I wanna go I wanna be a part of something I don't know And if you try to hold me back I might explode Baby by now you should know I can't be tamed I can't be saved I can't be blamed I can't can't I can't can't be tamed I can't be changed I can't be tamed I can't be can't I can't be tamed

Luchia

Posted By:
Werewolflegend
Werewolflegend
StarStarStarStarStar
My favourite song of all time is: Potential Breakup Song! It took too long It took too long It took to long for you to call back And normally I would just forget that Except for the fact it was my birthday My stupid birthday I played along I played along I played along rolled right off my back But obviously my armor was cracked What kind of a boyfriend would forget that? Who would forget that? The type of guy who doesn’t see What he has until she leaves Don’t let me go Cause without me, you know you’re lost Wise up now or pay the cost Soon you will know You’re not livin’ till you’re livin’ Livin’ with me You’re not winnin’ till you’re winnin’ Winnin’ me You’re not gettin’ till you’re gettin’ Gettin’ to me You’re not livin’ till you’re livin’ living for me This is the potential breakup song Our album needs just one Oh baby please Please tell me We got along We got along We got along until you did that Now all I want is just my stuff back Do you get that? Let me repeat that I want my stuff back You can send it in a box I don’t care just drop it off I won’t be home Cause without me, you know you’re lost Minus you I’m better off Soon you will know You’re not livin’ till you’re livin’ Livin’ with me You’re not winnin’ till you’re winnin’ Winnin’ me You’re not gettin’ till you’re gettin’ Gettin’ to me You’re not livin’ till you’re livin’ living for me You can try, you can try You know I know it’d be a lie Without me you’re gonna die So you better think clearly, clearly Before you nearly, nearly Mess up the situation that your gonna miss dearly, dearly C’mon You’re not livin’ till you’re livin’ Livin’ with me You’re not winnin’ till you’re winnin’ Winnin’ me You’re not gettin’ till you’re gettin’ Gettin’ to me You’re not livin’ till you’re livin’ living for me This is the potential breakup song Our album needs just one Oh baby please Please tell me This is the potential make-up song please just admit you’re wrong Which will it be? Which will it be?

My nickname is Silver, problem?

Snapshot 3

Posted By:
BehindTheseHazelEyes Lock
BehindTheseHazelEyes
StarStarStarStarStar
Skyscraper - Demi Lovato Skies are crying, I am watching Catching teardrops in my hands Only silence as it’s ending Like we never had a chance Do you have to make me feel like There’s is nothing left of me You can take everything I have You can break everything I am Like I’m made of glass Like I’m made of paper Go on and try to tear me down I will be rising from the ground Like a skyscraper Like a skyscraper As the smoke clears I awaken and untangle you from me Would it make you feel better To watch me while I bleed All my windows still are broken But I’m standing on my feet You can take everything I have You can break everything I am Like I’m made of glass Like I’m made of paper And go on and try to tear me down I will be rising from the ground Like a skyscraper Like a skyscraper Go run run run I’m gonna stay right here Watch you disappear (yeah ohh) Go run run run Yeah it’s a long way down But I am closer to the clouds up here You can take everything I have You can break everything I am Like I’m made of glass Like I’m made of paper (ohhhh) Go on and try to tear me down I will be rising from the ground Like a skyscraper Like a skyscraper Like a skyscraper Like a skyscraper Like a skyscraper

Watching you stand alone, all of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow, one step closer. I have died everyday waiting for you, darling, don't be afraid I have loved you for a thousand years, I'll love you for a thousand more.♥

. . .

Posted By:
Haru-chan Shirayuki_1589771 Lock
Haru-chan Shirayuki_1589771
StarStarStarStarStar
My favorite song: Everybody's Fool by Evanescence Perfect by nature Icons of self-indulgence Just what we all need More lies about a world that Never was and never will be Have you no shame? Don't you see me? You know you've got everybody fooled Look here she comes now Bow down and stare in wonder Oh how we love you No flaws when you're pretending But now I know she Never was and never will be You don't know how you've betrayed me And somehow you've got everybody fooled Without the mask, where will you hide? Can't find yourself lost in your lie I know the truth now I know who you are and I don't love you anymore It never was and never will be You don't know how you've betrayed me And somehow you've got everybody fooled It never was and never will be You're not real and you can't save me Somehow now you're everybody's fool

Bakura: In that case Marik, if we win this duel, let's make sweet hatred together. Just you and me, hating eachother. All night long!
Marik: Yes! Wait a second, are you coming onto me? I already told you Bakura, I'm not gay.
Bakura: Could've fooled me.
Melvin: And me.
Marik: Hey shut up! You don't know anything about me!
From YGOTAS - Bakura

Posted By:
Me_Says_Hi
Me_Says_Hi
StarStarStarStarStar
Well you must be a girl with shoes like that she said you know me well I seen you and little steven and Joanna Round the back of my hotel oh yeah Someone said you was asking after me But I know you best as a blagger I said tell me your name is it sweet? She said my boy it's dagger oh yeah I was good she was hot Stealin' everything she got I was bold she was over the worst of it Gave me gear thank you dear bring yer sister over here Let her dance with me just for the hell of it Well you must be a boy with bones like that She said you got me wrong I would've sold them to you If I could've just have kept the last of my clothes on Call me up take me down with you When you go I could be your regular belle And I'll dance for little steven and Joanna Round the back of my hotel oh yeah I was good she was hot Stealin everything she got I was bold she was over the worst of it Gave me gear thank you dear bring yer sister over here Let her dance with me just for the hell of it Chelsea Chelsea I believe that when your dancing Slowly sucking your sleeve That all the boys get lonely after you leave And it's one for the Dagger and another for the one you believe Chelsea Chelsea I believe that when your dancing Slowly sucking your sleeve That all the boys get lonely after you leave And it's one for the Dagger and another for the one you believe

Posted By:
cony12
cony12
StarStar
"Its source is bright and endless She resuscitates the hopeless Without her, we are lifeless satellites drifting" Reflection - Tool

tahahah

Posted By:
im here
im here
StarStarStarStarStar
"Still got something left to prove. It tends to keep things movin' while everyone around me says My last days are looming overhead, But what the hell do they think they know? I keep my head above the water while they drown in the undertow" All I Want - A Day To Remember

Edit Forum Signature

This signature will appear below each of your posts.

Posted By:
Laura11 Lock
Laura11
StarStarStar
"she finally found a man, and a man thats gunna put her first" "so what if i think im queen elezibeth" "all my life ive been good but now, iiiiiiim thinking what the 'heck'" "who says, who says your not perfect" "i can see us together on top"

Posted By:
keetonisme233
keetonisme233
StarStarStarStar

Posted By:
Alice505
Alice505
StarStarStarStar
Oh, oh, oh I never thought that it'd be easy Cause we both so distant now And the walls are closing in on us And we're wondering how No one has a solid answer Just walking in the dark And you can see the look on my face It just tears me apart So we fight (so we fight) through the hurt (through the hurt) And we cry, and cry, and cry, and cry And we live (and we live) and we learn (and we learn) And we try, and try, and try, and try [Chorus] So it's up to you and it's up to me That we meet in the middle On our way back down to earth Down to earth, down to earth On our way back down to earth (Back down to earth, back down to earth) (Back down to earth, back down to earth) (Back down to earth, back down to earth) (Back down to earth, back down to earth) Mommy you were always somewhere And Daddy I live outta town So tell me how could I ever be normal some how You tell me this is for the best So tell me why am I in tears, woah So far away and now I just need you here So we fight (so we fight) through the hurt (through the hurt) And we cry, and cry, and cry, and cry And we live (and we live) and we learn (and we learn) And we try, and try, and try, and try [Chorus] We fell so far away from where we used to be Now we're standing, and where do we go When there's no road, to get to your heart Let's start over again [Chorus] I never thought that it'd be easy Cause we both so distant now And the walls are closing in on us And we're wondering how. ---

Haterz Never Die They Just Multiply

alicia loves yeww

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 51 52

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What was the last thing you ate?

Vocaloids VS. Justin Bieber ಠ_ಠ

Find your birthday twin! Whens your birthday?

latest videos