Kw-halloween-logo-small

Music

Lyrics
Post the best lyrics from your favorite songs and find other music lyrics that are similar. Keep it clean!

post your favorite lyrics here!

Posted By:
pink4ever
pink4ever
StarStarStar
Mine is Katy Perry - Part of me Days like this I want to drive Away Pack my bags and watch my shadow fade You chewed me up you spat me out like I was poison in your mouth you took my life you drained me out That was then and this is now Now look at me! CHORUS This is the part of me that your never gonna ever take away fom me, no This is the part of me that your never gonna ever take away fom me, no Throw your sticks and stones, Your bombs and your blows, But your not gonna break my soul, This is the part of me that your never gonna ever take away fom me, no I just wanna throw my phone away, Find out who is really there for me, You ripped me off, your love was cheap, Was always tearing at the seams, I fell deep, you let me drown, But that was then and this is now, Now look at me, Chorus Now look at me I'm sparkling A firework, a dancing flame, You won't put me out again, I'm glowing, oh woah oh, So you can keep the dimond ring, I't don`t mean nothing anyway, In fact you can keep everything, Except for me! chorus x 2 Angel

Don't cry about the past, It's over.
Don't stress about the future, it hasn't arrived yet.
Live in the present, and make it beautiful!

M I M L

Music Is My Life Big Grin

Posted By:
MathsGeek_1971128 Lock
MathsGeek_1971128
StarStarStarStar
Carly Rae Jepsen-Call me Maybe I threw a wish in the well,Don't ask me, I'll never tellI looked to you as it fell,and now you're in my way I trade my soul for a wish,pennies and dimes for a kissI wasn't looking for this,but now you're in my way Your stare was holdin', Ripped jeans, skin was showin'Hot night, wind was blowin'Where you think you're going, baby? [Chorus] Hey, I just met you,and this is crazy,but here's my number,so call me, maybe? It's hard to look right,at you baby,but here's my number,so call me, maybe? Hey, I just met you,and this is crazy,but here's my number,so call me, maybe? And all the other boys,try to chase me,but here's my number,so call me, maybe? [Verse 2] You took your time with the call,I took no time with the fallYou gave me nothing at all,but still, you're in my way I beg, and borrow and stealAt first sight and it's realI didn't know I would feel it,but it's in my way Your stare was holdin', Ripped jeans, skin was showin'Hot night, wind was blowin'Where you think you're going, baby? Hey, I just met you,and this is crazy,but here's my number,so call me, maybe? It's hard to look right,at you baby,but here's my number,so call me, maybe? Hey, I just met you,and this is crazy,but here's my number,so call me, maybe? And all the other boys,try to chase me,but here's my number,so call me, maybe? Before you came into my lifeI missed you so badI missed you so badI missed you so, so bad Before you came into my lifeI missed you so badAnd you should know thatI missed you so, so bad It's hard to look right,at you baby,but here's my number,so call me, maybe? Hey, I just met you,and this is crazy,but here's my number,so call me, maybe? And all the other boys,try to chase me,but here's my number,so call me, maybe? Before you came into my lifeI missed you so badI missed you so badI missed you so so bad Before you came into my lifeI missed you so badAnd you should know that So call me, maybe?

myeeaaaah! im a cookie monster who eats skittles. you like???? you betta like or...or... i will CRY!! :*(

Posted By:
trinityac
trinityac
StarStarStarStarStar
My favorite lyrics are from a song called My Favorite Things! And it goes like this:      Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens,bright copper kettles and warm woolen       mittens,brown paper packages tied up with strings these are a few of my favorite things.      Cream colored ponies and crisp apple strudels,door bells and sleigh bells and snicthel with   noodles,wild geese that fly with the moon on there wings these are a few of my favorite things.      Girls in white dresses with blue satin sashes,snowflakes that stay on my nose and eyelashes,silver white winters that melt into springs these are a few of my favorite THINGS! WHEN THE DOG BITES,WHEN THE BEE STINGS,When I feeling sad,I simply remember my favorite things and then I don't feel...... SO BADDDD!

I LOVE THE HUNGER GAMES! PEETA IS SO CUTE!!!!! AND ALSO I AM A GREAT RP SO please JOIN SOME OF MY Role Plays!

Names in rp's~

Girls~Trina,Ivy,Trinity,Tya,Clare,Callie,
Anna,Madison

Boys~Davin,David,Jac,Travis,Connor,
Jacob,Jack

Last names~

Kass
Campbell
Puterbaugh
Krushlen
Gabrielson
Hess
Arnett

Posted By:
kathline
kathline
StarStarStarStarStar
So I rise,I have the will to survive. In the wild, wild west tryin' my hardest, doin' my best to stay alive. ~ Sade soilder of love.

Katie

Kidzworld board helper. Any questions comment me!

Did you eat my twinkie Gif. "Did you eat my last twinkie?"

"It was me sorry."
(My male rp character)

(My Rp person)

Posted By:
queenie123
queenie123
Star
Lyrics of Up All Night – One Direction[LIAM] It feels like we’ve been livin’ in fast forward Another moment passing by (Up up up all night) The party’s ending but it’s now or never Nobody’s going home tonight (Up up up all night)[HARRY] Katy Perry’s on replay She’s on replay DJ got the floor to shake, the floor to shake People going all the way Yeah, all the way I’m still wide awakeI wanna stay up all night And jump around until we see the sun I wanna stay up all night And find a girl and tell her she’s the one Hold on to the feeling And don’t let it go ‘Cause we got the flow now Get out of control I wanna stay up all night And do it all with you Up, up, up all night Like this, all night, hey Up all night Like this, all night, hey Up all night[ZAYN] Don’t even care about the table breaking We only wanna have a laugh (Up up up all night) I’m only thinking ’bout this girl I’m seeing I hope she’ll wanna kiss me back[HARRY] Katy Perry’s on replay She’s on replay DJ got the floor to shake, the floor to shake People going all the way Yeah, all the way I’m still wide awakeI wanna stay up all night And jump around until we see the sun I wanna stay up all night And find a girl and tell her she’s the one Hold on to the feeling And don’t let it go ‘Cause we got the flow now Get out of control I wanna stay up all night And do it all with you Up, up, up all night Like this, all night, hey Up all night Like this, all night, hey Up all night[HARRY] Katy Perry’s on replay (Up all night) She’s on replay (We’re gonna want to stay up all night) DJ got the floor to shake, the floor to shake (We’re gonna want to stay up all night) Up all night, up all night (We’re gonna want to stay up all night)I wanna stay up all night And jump around until we see the sun I wanna stay up all night And find a girl and tell her she’s the one (she’s the one) Hold on to the feeling And don’t let it go ‘Cause we got the flow now Get out of control I wanna stay up all night And do it all with you (do it all with you) Up, up, up all night Like this, all night, hey Up all night Like this, all night, hey Up all night ONE OF MY FAVORITE LYRICS x3 hope u like it Big GrinDD

Posted By:
queenie123
queenie123
Star
Lyrics of Taken – One Direction[Liam] Now that you can’t have me You suddenly want me Now that I’m with somebody else You tell me you love me I slept on your doorstep Begging for one chance Now that I finally moved on You say that you missed me all along[Harry] Who do you think you are? Who do you think I am? You only love to see me breaking You only want me cause I’m taken You don’t really want my heart No, you just like to know you can Still be the one who gets it breaking You only want me when I’m taken[Harry] You’re messing with my head Girl that’s what you do best Saying there’s nothing you won’t do To get me to say yes You’re impossible to resist But I wouldn’t bet your heart on it It’s like I’m finally awake And you’re just a beautiful mistake[Harry] Who do you think you are? Who do you think I am? You only love to see me breaking You only want me cause I’m taken You don’t really want my heart No, you just like to know you can Still be the one who gets it breaking You only want me when I’m taken[Zayn] Thank you for showing me Who you are underneath No, thank you, I don’t need Another heartless misery You think I’m doing this to make you jealous And I know that you hate to hear this But this is not about you anymore[Harry] Who do you think you are? Who do you think I am? You only love to see me breaking You only want me cause I’m taken You don’t really want my heart No, you just like to know you can Still be the one who gets it breaking You only want me when I’m taken[Liam] Now that you can’t have me You suddenly want me

Posted By:
#1musiclover
#1musiclover
StarStarStarStar
My fave song ever is I want by one direction: Give you this, give you that Blow a kiss, take it back If I look inside your brain I would find lots of things Clothes, shoes, diamond rings Stuff that's driving me insane You could be preoccupied Different date, every night You just got to say the word But you're no into them at all You just want materials I should know because I've heard When girls say... I want, I want, I want, but that's crazy I want, I want, I want, and that's not me I want, I want, I want, to be loved by you You've got everything you need But you want accessories Got to hold it in your hand If I change the world for you I bet you wouldn't have a clue Don't you know that I can't stand When girls say... I want, I want, I want, but that's crazy I want, I want, I want, and that's not me I want, I want, I want, to be loved by you Oh, and now the girls say I want, I want, I want, but that's crazy I want, I want, I want, and that's not me I want, I want, I want, to be loved by you Be loved by you I wanna, I'll stay true I wanna, if you knew What you put me through But you want, you want, you want me to love you too I want, I want, I want, but that's crazy I want, I want, I want, but that's not me I want, I want, I want, to be loved by you Oh, now the girls say I want, I want, I want, but that's crazy I want, I want, I want, and that's not me I want, I want, I want, to be loved by you I want, I want, I want, another girl say I want, I want, I want, and that's crazy I want, I want, I want, to be loved by you

JINGLE BELLS JINGLE BELLS

♥♥♥♥♥♥

Posted By:
#1musiclover
#1musiclover
StarStarStarStar
I also love Tell Me A Lie By One direction: Can't ever get it right No matter how hard I try And I've tried Well, I put up a good fight But your words cut like knives And I'm tired As you break my heart again this time Tell me I'm a screwed up mess That I never listen listen Tell me you don't want my kiss That you're needing distance distance Tell me everything but don't you say he's what you're missing baby If he's the reason that you're leaving me tonight Spare me what you think Tell me a lie. Well, you're the charming type That little twinkle in your eye Gets me every time And well there must have been a time I was a reason for that smile So keep in mind As you take whats left of you and I Tell me I'm a screwed up mess That I never listen listen Tell me you don't want my kiss That you're needing distance distance Tell me everything but don't you say he's what you're missing baby If he's the reason that you're leaving me tonight Spare me what you think Tell me a lie. Tell me I'm a screwed up mess That I never listen listen Tell me you don't want my kiss That you're needing distance distance Tell me everything but don't you say he's what you're missing baby If he's the reason that you're leaving me tonight Spare me what you think Tell me a lie.

♥♥♥♥♥♥

Posted By:
Lottie_Rocks
Lottie_Rocks
StarStarStarStar

"#1musiclover" wrote:

My fave song ever is I want by one direction: Give you this, give you that Blow a kiss, take it back If I look inside your brain I would find lots of things Clothes, shoes, diamond rings Stuff that's driving me insane You could be preoccupied Different date, every night You just got to say the word But you're no into them at all You just want materials I should know because I've heard When girls say... I want, I want, I want, but that's crazy I want, I want, I want, and that's not me I want, I want, I want, to be loved by you You've got everything you need But you want accessories Got to hold it in your hand If I change the world for you I bet you wouldn't have a clue Don't you know that I can't stand When girls say... I want, I want, I want, but that's crazy I want, I want, I want, and that's not me I want, I want, I want, to be loved by you Oh, and now the girls say I want, I want, I want, but that's crazy I want, I want, I want, and that's not me I want, I want, I want, to be loved by you Be loved by you I wanna, I'll stay true I wanna, if you knew What you put me through But you want, you want, you want me to love you too I want, I want, I want, but that's crazy I want, I want, I want, but that's not me I want, I want, I want, to be loved by you Oh, now the girls say I want, I want, I want, but that's crazy I want, I want, I want, and that's not me I want, I want, I want, to be loved by you I want, I want, I want, another girl say I want, I want, I want, and that's crazy I want, I want, I want, to be loved by you
I LOVE 1D

RIP KAT

Posted By:
#1musiclover
#1musiclover
StarStarStarStar
I Also Love The Song 'I Should Have Kissed You' By One Direciton Lol I keep playing inside my head All that you said to me I lie awake just to convince myself This wasn't just a dream Cause you were right here And I should've taken the chance But I got so scared And I lost the moment again It's all that I can think about, oh You're all that I can think about Is your heart taken? Is there somebody else on your mind? I'm so sorry, I'm so confused Just tell me, am I out of time? Is your heart breaking? How do you feel about me now? I can't believe I let you walk away When, when I Should Have Kissed You I should, I should oh, I should have kissed you I should, I should oh, I should have kissed you I should, I should oh, I should have kissed you I should, I should oh, I should have kissed you Every morning when I leave my house I always look for you, yeah I see you everytime I close my eyes What am I gonna do? And all my friends say That i'm punching over my weight But in your eyes I Saw how you were looking at me It's all that I can think about, oh You're all that I can think about Is your heart taken? Is there somebody else on your mind? I'm so sorry, I'm so confused Just tell me, am I out of time? Is your heart breakin? How do you feel about me now? I can't believe I let you walk away When, when I Should Have Kissed You I should, I should oh, I should have kissed you I should, I should oh, I should have kissed you I should, I should oh, I should have kissed you I should, I should oh, I should have kissed you When you stood there Just a heartbeat away When we were dancing And you looked up at me If I had known that That i'd be feeling this way If I could replay I would have never let you go No, oh... Never have let you go... Am I out of time? Is your heart taken? Is there somebody else on your mind? I'm so sorry, i'm so confused Just tell me, am I out of time? Is your heart breakin? How do you feel about me now? I can't believe I let you walk away When, when I Should Have Kissed You I should, I should oh, I should have kissed you I should, I should oh, I should have kissed you I should, I should oh, I should have kissed you I should, I should oh, I should have kissed you

♥♥♥♥♥♥

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Should respect be based on age? ( I am old...

Type In A Random Photo Embed Code!

Type In A Random Photo Embed Code!

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

1D vs 5 seconds of summer-moved

The Fault In Our Stars vs Divergent

latest videos