Kw-logo-holiday

Music

Lyrics
Post the best lyrics from your favorite songs and find other music lyrics that are similar. Keep it clean!

FINISH THE LYRIC

Posted By:
taiya45_1579034 Lock
taiya45_1579034
StarStarStar
There's a stranger in my bed There's a pounding in my head .............

LUV DA RAINBOWS N ALWAYS WILL

FINISH THE LYRIC

Posted By:
manstar8
manstar8
StarStarStarStarStar
There's a stranger in my bed There's a pounding in my head I had a subway bread I think My name is Ned My Shirt's Color Is Red Thank God..I am not made of Lead........ Frustrated

FINISH THE LYRIC

Posted By:
Djane_4evabme
Djane_4evabme
StarStarStar
Ders a stranger in my bed Thers a poundin in my head Glitter all over de room Pink flamigo in de pool I smell lik a mini bar Dj pass out in de yard

FINISH THE LYRIC

Posted By:
x Amazing Ally x
x Amazing Ally x
StarStarStarStarStar
Barbie's on the barbeque Is this a hickie or a bruise? Pictures of last night Ended up online I'm screwed Oh well It's a blacked out blur But I'm pretty sure it ruled Damn

unicorns and rainbows. x3

FINISH THE LYRIC

Posted By:
bree376
bree376
StarStar
There's a stranger in my bed there's a pounding in my head glitter all over my room pink flamingos in the pool i smell like a mini bar dj's passed out in the yard barbies on the barbeque  there's a hickie or a bruise  pitcures of last night ended online i'm screwed oh wellIt's a black top blur But I'm pretty sure it ruled Last Friday night Yeah we danced on tabletops And we took too many shots Think we kissed but I forgot Last Friday night Yeah we maxed our credit cards And got kicked out of the bar So we hit the boulevard Last Friday night We went streaking in the park Skinny dipping in the dark

tjdr
tatiana
jodie
davies
ramsaey

FINISH THE LYRIC

Posted By:
KKSingerGirl
KKSingerGirl
Star
oh oh oh oo Then we had a menage and trois last friday night yeah I think we broke a law always say we're ganna stop-op Last friday night This friday night, do it all again this friday night, do it all again trying to connect the dots don't know what to tell my boss Think the city towed my car chandeliear is on the floor with my favrote party dress warrents out for my arrest think i need a ginger ale that was such an epic fail

KKsinger out, Peace!

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Username Change-moved

Username Change-moved

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Username Change-moved

Should we bring back the death penalty?

Making A Movie

latest videos