Kw-logo-smaller
welcome to: forums > music > lyrics > grenade

Music

Lyrics
Post the best lyrics from your favorite songs and find other music lyrics that are similar. Keep it clean!

Grenade

Posted By:
bella367
bella367
StarStarStar
easy come easy go thats just how you live oh, take take take it all but you never give should of nown you were truble from the first kiss had you eyes wide open why were they open gave you all i had and you tassed it in the trash, you tassed it in the trash you did, gave you all my love is all i every had cuse, what you dont undestand is i'll catch a grenade for ya.throw ny hands on a brade for ya jump in front of a train for ya,you know i'd do any thing for ya,ohh ohh i whould go throw all this pain.take a bullet straight through my brain.yes i would die for ya baby,but you won't do the same.no no noo. black black black and blue beat me till i'm num.tell the devil i said,hay,get back to were your from.bad women ,bad women,thats just what you are.smile on you face till i brake out my car.gave you all i had and you tossed it in the trash,you tossed it in the trash,you did. to give me all you love thats all i ever ask .but what you don't understand is i'll catch a grenade for ya,put my hand on a blade for ya, jump in front of a train for ya,you know i'll do any thing for ya ohh ohh.i would go throw all this pain.take a bollet strait through my brain.yes i would die for ya baby, but you wouldn't do the same,no no no.if my body was on fire ooh you would watch me burn down in flames.you said you loved me,but your a liar.cause what you don't understand is i would catch a grenade for a, put my hand on a blade for a,jump in front of a train for a ,ohh ohh, i would go throw all this pain, stick a bullet straight through my brain.yes i would die for ya baby ,but you won't do the same no no no no

Peace out

Grenade

Posted By:
bree376
bree376
StarStar
easy come easy go thats just how you live oh, take take take it all but you never give should of known you were trouble from the first kiss had you eyes wide open why were they open gave you all i had and you tossed it in the trash, you tossed it in the trash you did, gave you all my love is all i every had cause, what you dont undestand is i'll catch a grenade for ya.throw ny hands on a blade for ya jump in front of a train for ya,you know i'd do any thing for ya,ohh ohh i whould go throw all this pain.take a bullet straight through my brain.yes i would die for ya baby,but you won't do the same.no no noo. black black black and blue beat me till i'm numb.tell the devil i said,hay,get back to were your from.bad woman ,bad woman,thats just what you are.smile on you face till i brake out my car.gave you all i had and you tossed it in the trash,you tossed it in the trash,you did. to give me all you love thats all i ever ask .but what you don't understand is i'll catch a grenade for ya,put my hand on a blade for ya, jump in front of a train for ya,you know i'll do any thing for ya  ohh.i would go throw all this pain.take a bullet straight through my brain.yes i would die for ya baby, but you wouldn't do the same,no .if my body was on fire ooh you would watch me burn down in flames.you said you loved me,but your a liar.cause what you don't understand is i would catch a grenade for ya, put my hand on a blade for a,jump in front of a train for a , ooh  , i would go throw all this pain, straight a bullet straight through my brain.yes i would die for ya baby ,but you won't do the same no.

tjdr
tatiana
jodie
davies
ramsaey

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

If u Have a opportunity to became a superh...

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Nobody listens to country :(

How do you think our world will end and why?

Kpop Dances

Kpop Dances

latest videos