Kw-logo-smaller

Music

Lyrics
Post the best lyrics from your favorite songs and find other music lyrics that are similar. Keep it clean!

Tips for lyricists

Posted By:
poppygold
poppygold
StarStarStar
weird

THIS IS BY THE ONE THE ONLY POPPYGOLD!!!
Come to my page to read the latest gossip that is happening at my home,to read my darkest secrets and problems. And to read some book reviews!

Tips for lyricists

Posted By:
mattyo7 Lock
mattyo7
StarStarStarStarStar
Great

Left.

Tips for lyricists

Posted By:
twettybird01
twettybird01
Star
keep writing lyrics on your feelings,stay dedicated dontlet anone still or tell u cant do anything that u put yr mind to

Follow Yr Dreams

Tips for lyricists

Posted By:
twettybird01
twettybird01
Star
what is the secrect cause im lost in this text?

Follow Yr Dreams

Tips for lyricists

Posted By:
-Lanya♥
-Lanya♥
StarStarStarStarStar
You know over the box were you type? There's some stuff. You can edit it there. Big Grin

Tips for lyricists

Posted By:
Chloe.29708
Chloe.29708
Star
lady gagy We are the crowd We're c-comin' out Got my flash on, it's true Need that picture of you It so magical We'd be so fantastic, oh Leather and jeans Garage Glamorous Not sure what it means But this photo of us don't have a price Ready for those flashing lights Cause you know that baby I I'm your biggest fan I'll follow you until you love me Papa, Paparazzi Baby there's no other superstar You know that I'll be You're Papa-Paparazzi Promise I'll be kind But I won't stop until that boy is mine Baby you'll be famous, chase you down Until you love me Papa, Paparazzi I'll be your girl Backstage at your show Velvet ropes and guitars Yeah, cause you're my rockstar In between the sets Eyeliner and cigarettes Shadow is burnt Yellow, dance and return My lashes are dry Purple teardrops I cry It don't have a price Loving you is cherry pie 'Cause you know that baby I I'm your biggest fan I'll follow you until you love me Papa, Paparazzi Baby there's no other superstar- You know that I'll be You're Papa-Paparazzi Promise I'll be kind But I won't stop until that boy is mine Baby you'll be famous, chase you down Until you love me Papa, Paparazzi Real good, we dance in the studio Snap snap, to that shit on the radio Don't stop for anyone We're plastic, but we still have fun I'm your biggest fan I'll follow you until you love me Papa, Paparazzi Baby there's no other superstar You know that I'll be You're Papa-Paparazzi Promise I'll be kind But I won't stop until that boy is mine Baby you'll be famous, chase you down Until you love me Papa, Paparazzi  Blush

laugh your heart out dance in the rain cheerish the moments ignore the pain live, laugh , love forgive and forget life’s too short to be living with regrets.
Don’t worry about anything anymore cry in the rain and speak up loud. Say what u want and love that u want be your self and not what people want to see

Tips for lyricists

Posted By:
Chloe.29708
Chloe.29708
Star
We are the crowd We're c-comin' out Got my flash on, it's true Need that picture of you It so magical We'd be so fantastic, oh Leather and jeans Garage Glamorous Not sure what it means But this photo of us don't have a price Ready for those flashing lights Cause you know that baby I I'm your biggest fan I'll follow you until you love me Papa, Paparazzi Baby there's no other superstar You know that I'll be You're Papa-Paparazzi Promise I'll be kind But I won't stop until that boy is mine Baby you'll be famous, chase you down Until you love me Papa, Paparazzi I'll be your girl Backstage at your show Velvet ropes and guitars Yeah, cause you're my rockstar In between the sets Eyeliner and cigarettes Shadow is burnt Yellow, dance and return My lashes are dry Purple teardrops I cry It don't have a price Loving you is cherry pie 'Cause you know that baby I I'm your biggest fan I'll follow you until you love me Papa, Paparazzi Baby there's no other superstar- You know that I'll be You're Papa-Paparazzi Promise I'll be kind But I won't stop until that boy is mine Baby you'll be famous, chase you down Until you love me Papa, Paparazzi Real good, we dance in the studio Snap snap, to that shit on the radio Don't stop for anyone We're plastic, but we still have fun I'm your biggest fan I'll follow you until you love me Papa, Paparazzi Baby there's no other superstar You know that I'll be You're Papa-Paparazzi Promise I'll be kind But I won't stop until that boy is mine Baby you'll be famous, chase you down Until you love me Papa, Paparazzi

laugh your heart out dance in the rain cheerish the moments ignore the pain live, laugh , love forgive and forget life’s too short to be living with regrets.
Don’t worry about anything anymore cry in the rain and speak up loud. Say what u want and love that u want be your self and not what people want to see

Tips for lyricists

Posted By:
2pretty4u123
2pretty4u123
Star
I WOULDN'T WANNA BE ANYBOBY ELSE HEY YOU MADE ME INSECURE TOLD ME I WAS'T ENOUGH BUT WHO ARE YOU JUDGE WHEN YOU'RE DIAMOND IN THE ROUGH I'M SURE YOU GOT SOMETHINGS,YOU'D LIKE TO CHANGE ABOUT YOURSELF BUT WHEN IT COMES TO ME I WOUIDN'T WANNA BE ANYBODY EISE NA NA NA NA NA [+3] IM NO BEAUTY QUEEN AM JUST BEAUTIFUL ME NA NA NA NA NA [3+] YOUV'VE GOT EVERY RIGHT TO A

Tips for lyricists

Posted By:
Sushi68186
Sushi68186
StarStar
Thanks Big Grin

Tips for lyricists

Posted By:
Ayumi 'Boom' Gal
Ayumi 'Boom' Gal
StarStarStarStarStar
I write lyrics. I just think about a story in my head, or in a tv show (yes, the vampire diaries) and I wrote songs about the couples I ship. Obviously I plan first.

The Vampire Diaries.

ME DEMON DAMON xD

This show is my life. I love Mystic Fall boys. ♥

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Thoughts On Body Modifications?

new here

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

justin bieber or one direction?-moved

How do you Talk to a boy?

latest videos