Kw-logo-smaller
welcome to: forums > music > lyrics > super bass

Music

Lyrics
Post the best lyrics from your favorite songs and find other music lyrics that are similar. Keep it clean!

super bass

Posted By:
mkrocker2000
mkrocker2000
StarStar
this one is for the boyz in the boom a system top down ac with a cooler system when he comes up in the club he be blazin' up got stacks on deck like he saving up. he ill , he real, he might got a deal he pop bottles and got the rite kind of bill. he co he dope he might sell coke he always in the air n he never fly coach, he's a * tripp tripp, sailer of the ship ship, money make 'em dripp dripp, kiss him on the lip lip, thats the kind of dude i was lookin' for yes you'll get slap if you lookin' oh. i said excuse me your a heck of a guy i mean your like pelican fly you shy n im lovin your tie your slicker than i guy with a thing ony

peace,music, puppy, im happy

life can be boring and short

SISTERS BEFORE MISTERS
cheesenicks

super bass

Posted By:
scn71402_1900221 Lock
scn71402_1900221
StarStarStarStarStar
Stupid song. I don't see any sense there.

The hate can't die by hate, but only with love (Buddha)

super bass

Posted By:
mkrocker2000
mkrocker2000
StarStar
welll your opinion does not matter, also if you did not like it why were listening to it. here is some info get a life Angel

peace,music, puppy, im happy

life can be boring and short

SISTERS BEFORE MISTERS
cheesenicks

super bass

Posted By:
kidcrisis10
kidcrisis10
Star
FIREBALL Willow Smith ft. Nicki Manaj Since I landed here, I go phone up Obama.Shook the world up, now I caused a little dramaLeader of the new school, and yes I'm gonna light up the block to the stage when I wannaBrighter than the stars now I head on the curbDon't got' walk it out jigga walk with the splurLevitating in my mom's all weather furI'mma rock the world til they following her I'm the fireball of the party, I'm the fireI'm the fireball of the party, I'm the fireI'm the fireball of the party, I'm the fireI'm the fire, I'm the fire, I'm the fire, I'm the fireI'm the fireball of the party, I'm the fireI'm the fireball of the party, I'm the fireI'm the fireball of the party, I'm the fireI'm the fire, I'm the fire, I'm the fire, I'm the fire

super bass

Posted By:
princessbrat07
princessbrat07
Star
This one is for the boys with the boomin system top down A/C with the coolin system when u come up in the club you be blazin up got stacks on deck like u savin up you real u ill you real you might sell coke with the trip trip kiss him on the lip lip  thats the kinda dude i was lokkin for i said excuse me your a nice of a guy i mean your so shy & i lovin ur tie your slicken than the guy with the think i his eye UGH yes u did yes u did someone please tell him who i is i am nicki minaj i makin duds up This one is for the boys in the pool i tripin with the boys in pool i think i like him better with his little cap on you don't even have to put it back one u just gotta give me that look when u give me that look that hat is comein off off umm! Thanks i hope you like it By:Nicki Minaj But i Typed it on heresmile ♥  Angel

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

it's a never ending story

Name 1 thing u just can't handle!

The Related Game!

The Million Pages Thread

Things that annoy me

MJ alive????

latest videos