Kw-halloween-logo-small

Music

Lyrics
Post the best lyrics from your favorite songs and find other music lyrics that are similar. Keep it clean!

Chromaggia Lyrics--English Translation

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
A long time ago, a fatal bird named Chromaggia met the arrow of an archer while flying along the lava coasts for years, thinking she was being chased she escaped the arrow Chromaggia, Chromaggia **why not face the danger? The arrow was attached to her wing and she wanted to be free.*Dragging the arrow, others get hurt and its my fault my fault. Down! Towards the mouth of the devil her arrow, my eyes... Chromaggia, come take these eyes I would rather be blind! *Another translation is "Pulling the arrow others get wounded because of me because of me" **Other translation: "why don't you face danger? The arrow was attached to its wing and it flew trying to shake it off" This song is sung by Sarah Brightman as Blind Mag in Repo! The Genetic Opera. The original version is in Italian; this is the English translation. Mag is singing about herself and how she was tricked into working for GeneCo. Knowing her eyes would be taken away by the company, she blinds herself by gouging them out. It's a long story. xP

"Knowledge itself is power."
-Sir Francis Bacon

Chromaggia Lyrics--English Translation

Posted By:
KayceeBurtonFreak_2380197 Lock
KayceeBurtonFreak_2380197
Star
I LOVE Repo!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Cowboys cut Micheal Sam

Should respect be based on age? ( I am old...

Cowboys cut Micheal Sam

Chat

Should respect be based on age? ( I am old...

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

latest videos