Kw-logo-smaller

Music

Lyrics
Post the best lyrics from your favorite songs and find other music lyrics that are similar. Keep it clean!

Set Fire to the Rain

Posted By:
Outsider#8
Outsider#8
StarStar
I let it fall, my heart, and as it fell you rose to claim it. It was dark and i was over, until you kissed my lips and you saved me, my hands they were strong  but my knees were far to weak to stand in your arms without fallin' to you're feet but there's a side to you that I never knew, never knew all the things you'd say they were never true, never true and the games you'd play, you would always win, always win, but I set fire to the rain watched it pour as i touched your face Well it burned while I cried cuz i heard it screamin out your name, your name I set fire to the rain and i threw us into the flames well I felt somethin die cuz i knew that that was the last time

Outsidersisamazing!

Set Fire to the Rain

Posted By:
ElyseTatiana
ElyseTatiana
StarStarStar
haha I love that song smile

Set Fire to the Rain

Posted By:
kiki6168
kiki6168
StarStar
kool

kiki6168

Set Fire to the Rain

Posted By:
Ari12355
Ari12355
Star

"Outsider#8" wrote:

I let it fall, my heart, and as it fell you rose to claim it. It was dark and i was over, until you kissed my lips and you saved me, my hands they were strong  but my knees were far to weak to stand in your arms without fallin' to you're feet but there's a side to you that I never knew, never knew all the things you'd say they were never true, never true and the games you'd play, you would always win, always win, but I set fire to the rain watched it pour as i touched your face Well it burned while I cried cuz i heard it screamin out your name, your name I set fire to the rain and i threw us into the flames well I felt somethin die cuz i knew that that was the last time
i hering that song and singing

Arleenisawesome

Set Fire to the Rain

Posted By:
SceneKid2002
SceneKid2002
Star
im doing a cover on my channel

Set Fire to the Rain

Posted By:
ice cream girl
ice cream girl
StarStarStarStar
here is your a grand old f lag \    im ver patroitic smile your a grand old flag your a high flying flag and forever in PEACE my you wave... your the emble of.. the land i LOVE the home of the FREE and the BRAVE! evry heart beats true under the red white and blue where theres never a boast or brag.... but should all aqantince be forgot? keep you eye on the grand old flag                                      

Derp

Set Fire to the Rain

Posted By:
yolo101 Lock
yolo101
Star
 Love itsmile)

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Last one to say Skittles wins!!!!! XD -moved

Last one to say XD wins!!!!!

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Free Gift!!!!

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Last one to post ICE CREAM wins!!!