x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kidzworld Logo

Music

Posted By:
SelenaGomezForever
SelenaGomezForever
Member since:
November 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 8246
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 4 years ago

"alissathabest" wrote:

Ok to play this u have to give some lyrics of a song and then someone has to guess it !! Ok the first one  Starships were meant to fly Hands up and touch the sky
Starships. 



Posted By:
♥_selena_gomez_rocks_♥_2179313 Lock
♥_selena_gomez_rocks_♥_2179313
Member since:
June 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 2288
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 4 years ago
I dont see no song

Come out a little bit
You're trying for more
But dancing in the friend zone


Posted By:
SelenaGomezForever
SelenaGomezForever
Member since:
November 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 8246
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 4 years ago

"♥_selena_gomez_rocks_♥" wrote:

I dont see no song
Guess this one. Shot me out of the sky. You're my kryptonite You keep making me weak Yeah, frozen and can't breathe. 



Posted By:
ImSoOld
ImSoOld
Member since:
May 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 2118
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 4 years ago

"SelenaGomezForever" wrote:

"♥_selena_gomez_rocks_♥" wrote:

I dont see no song
Guess this one. Shot me out of the sky. You're my kryptonite You keep making me weak Yeah, frozen and can't breathe. 
one thing- one direction. Pretty sue it's been posted in here before.

I'm sarcastic a lot. If I offended you I probably didn't mean to. Probably.


Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
Member since:
October 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 2642
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 4 years ago
One Thing by 1D Big Grin

You are a Romantic Seme!
A true romantic, you're safest sticking with a partner who is gentle and can appreciate your mature, loving ways and protective nature. Most often found with a handful of roses and wine, you are committed to your partner and their happiness, which makes you a perfect match for the Innocent Uke.

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin


Posted By:
icebaby love1_2158519 Lock
icebaby love1_2158519
Member since:
June 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 84
StarStarStar
Posted over 4 years ago
i'm at the payphone tryng to call home all my change i have spent it on you.where have the time gone baby it all wrong. where are the plans we made for too,yeah,i,i know it hard to remember the people we used to be. i wasted my night, you turn out the light, now  i'm paralyzed still stuck in that time.when we call it love,even set in paradise . Love

Posted By:
Rocky2245
Rocky2245
Member since:
August 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 4263
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 4 years ago

"icebaby love1" wrote:

i'm at the payphone tryng to call home all my change i have spent it on you.where have the time gone baby it all wrong. where are the plans we made for too,yeah,i,i know it hard to remember the people we used to be. i wasted my night, you turn out the light, now  i'm paralyzed still stuck in that time.when we call it love,even set in paradise . Love
payphone. Ur putting the song in the lyrics.

R E T R O G R A D E


Posted By:
Strawberrysnake
Strawberrysnake
Member since:
July 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1189
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 4 years ago
I used to rule the world Seas would rise when I gave the word Now every night I sleep alone Sweep the streets I used to own. GUESS IT NOW!

Posted By:
ImSoOld
ImSoOld
Member since:
May 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 2118
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 4 years ago

"Strawberrysnake" wrote:

I used to rule the world Seas would rise when I gave the word Now every night I sleep alone Sweep the streets I used to own. GUESS IT NOW!
cold play- viva la vida

I'm sarcastic a lot. If I offended you I probably didn't mean to. Probably.


Posted By:
MagicUK_2181694 Lock
MagicUK_2181694
Member since:
June 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1
Star
Posted over 4 years ago
rihanna- take a bow  BOOOOM!!! amazing song :')

kelly joanne


Latest Forum Posts

First word that comes to mind?

What's your favourite movie or series?

What's your favourite movie or series?

Eating Disorders

candy and veggies-moved

Need Help?

Type Your Username With Your Eyes Closed.

Should kidzworld be turned into a site for...

Whats Your Opinion on This Generation.

Whats Your Opinion on This Generation.

Latest Videos

Play Online Games