Kw-logo-smaller

Music

Lyrics
Post the best lyrics from your favorite songs and find other music lyrics that are similar. Keep it clean!

Guess What Song!

Posted By:
Pplperson Lock
Pplperson
StarStarStarStar
thirfft shop by mackelmore hey by the way who wants to go thrift shopping now?

Don't follow your dreams; Chase them

Guess What Song!

Posted By:
becca.makes.u.smile Lock
becca.makes.u.smile
StarStarStarStar
Thrift Shop by Malkemore

Dear Agony, Just let go of me, Suffer slowly, Is this the way its got to be, Dear Agony.

Talon is Different, I'm Awesome, and Sarah is Not A Failure.

Guess What Song!

Posted By:
sleepykitty123
sleepykitty123
StarStarStar
Lets go crazy crazy crazy till we see the sun I know we only met but lets pretend it's love tonight lets get some and live while were young!!!!!!

Keep calm and love One Direction░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

Guess What Song!

Posted By:
bethstar
bethstar
StarStarStar

"Pplperson" wrote:

give me your eyes?

I cut my bangs with some rusty kitchen sissorz i screamed his name till the neighbors called the cops i numbed the pain at the expense of my liver dont know what i did net all i know i couldn't stop word got round tothe barflies and the baptists mommas phone started ringing off the hook
yes it is give me your eyes I luv that song

I want to live like there's no tomorrow. Love like I'm on borrowed time. It's good to be alive!

Impossible is not a word. It's just a reason to doubt. Don't doubt; nothing is impossible.

Guess What Song!

Posted By:
MizzSmilez99
MizzSmilez99
Star
You Took Something Perfect And Painted It Red ! <3 - Daniel Merriweather

Mini Nikaa

Guess What Song!

Posted By:
Adamvanity123
Adamvanity123
StarStarStar
LET'S GOOOOOO.OH NOOOO.Can't stop the tickles.They call me Dr. Giggles.It's o-o-o-off the chizzle Fo' shizzle dizzle I'm bangin' with the b-o-t-o-dizzlewith wiffles'cause I dribble like I'm rubbing on #######.Gotta get out the pickleMake it rain with the ripples.Let my candy rum trickleGet you buzzed with double triples.Getting head in, rentalsAvoiding the parentals.This is ghetto, plain and simplewith the down beat tempo.Oh, no.They be hatin' us.'Cause we're glamorous.They be hatin' us.'Cause I'm fabulous.Can't stop me once I've started,Baby, got me ########.Don't phunk-phunk-phunk-phunkwith my heart.LET'S GOOOOO.Chop, chop, chop you up.Imma monsterEat you like a cannibal,Spit you out like an animal. (x2)Slice, slice, slice you up.Ima monsterCut you up, I'll slice and ######### you up as cold as ice. Go 'head girl, shake that butt.Make me freakin' bust a nut.Crank that music, bust it upLet's get wasted, super UHH.Guess what, honey. I'm a freak.I'm a freak inside the sheets.Rough, tough, naughty nurse.Rip it up, now make it hurt.Don't stop, get it, get it!Last for hours, not for minutes.Open wide for my surprise,Scratch and blow for your grand prize.Smear it on your plastic face,Leave you with a sweeter taste.Super soaker on your chest,Let it drip down on your ######.LET'S GOOOOOO.Chop, chop, chop you up.Ima monsterEat you like a cannibal,Spit you out like an animal. (x2)Slice, slice, slice you up.Ima monsterCut you up, I'll slice and ######### you up as cold as ice. (x2)Haters make me famous (x5)Chop, chop, chop you up.Ima monsterEat you like a cannibal,Spit you out like an animal. (x2)Slice, slice, slice you up.Ima monster Cut you up, I'll slice and ######### you up as cold as ice. 

ADAM VANITY said it!
I have nothing left to give
I have found the perfect end
You were made to make it hurt
Disappear into the dirt
Carry me to heaven's arms
Light the way and let me go
Take the time to take my breath
I will end where I began
And I will find the enemy within
Cause I can feel it crawl beneath my skin
Dear Agony
Just let go

Guess What Song!

Posted By:
real4life14
real4life14
StarStarStarStarStar
Blood On The Dance Floor - ima monster ^.^

Must be nice Having someone who loves you despite your faults Must be nice Having someone who talks the talk but also walks the walk
Must be nice Having someone who understands that a thug has feelings too Someone who loves you for sho' You just remember to never let 'em go

Dare to be something more ♥

Guess What Song!

Posted By:
Immabeme11
Immabeme11
StarStarStarStarStar
Lyfe Jennings- Must be nice ( I love this song )

That's when she said, I don't hate you boy,
I just wanna save you, well there's still something left to save,
Woah, woah,
That's when I told her, I love you girl,
But I'm not the answer for, the questions that you still have!

Hi there, you're now reading my siggy.
I hope you're enjoying it.
I just have to let you know one thing, I just wasted 30 seconds of your life ♥

Guess What Song!

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Uh I don't know.

I dare you to let me be, your one and only to walk that mile. To hold in your arms. So c'mon and give me the chance to prove I am the who can, walk that mile.

ıllıllı ιт's ∂αяк sσ үσυ cαη sεε тнε ℓιgнт αη∂ ιт's нαя∂ sσ үσυ cαη кησω ιт's яιgнт αη∂ яαιη ησтнιηg εvεя gяσωs ωιтнσυт үσυ αη∂ нυят ιs נυsт α cнαηcε тσ нεαℓ αη∂ тεαяs αяε נυsт α cαℓℓ тσ ғεεℓ αη∂ ραιη вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ ıllıllı

Guess What Song!

Posted By:
-NeverForget.
-NeverForget.
Star

"apenforyourthoughts" wrote:

Uh I don't know.

I dare you to let me be, your one and only to walk that mile. To hold in your arms. So c'mon and give me the chance to prove I am the who can, walk that mile.

No idea;

"-neverforget." wrote:

Do you have to, make me feel like, there's nothing left of me?

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Describe the profile pic above you

Its a never ending game!

Neon Lights - Demi Lovato

Heartbreaker - Justin Bieber

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Neon Lights - Demi Lovato

latest videos