Kw-logo-smaller

Music

Lyrics
Post the best lyrics from your favorite songs and find other music lyrics that are similar. Keep it clean!

Guess What Song!

Posted By:
Blue.Starfire10
Blue.Starfire10
Member since:
May, 2012
StarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 11
And No Message Could've Been Any Clearer If You Wanna Make The World A Better Place Take A Look At Yourself and Make A Change. Michael Jackson ____________ Mirror.

♥Smiley face☺

I could really use a Cheeseburger


Guess What Song!

Posted By:
selenatorforever
selenatorforever
Member since:
April, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2668
micheal jackson i am looking for the man in the mirror


Guess What Song!

Posted By:
Blue.Starfire10
Blue.Starfire10
Member since:
May, 2012
StarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 11
BRAVO!!!!

♥Smiley face☺

I could really use a Cheeseburger


Guess What Song!

Posted By:
kathline
kathline
Member since:
August, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2577

"Blue.Starfire10" wrote:

And No Message Could've Been Any Clearer If You Wanna Make The World A Better Place Take A Look At Yourself and Make A Change. Michael Jackson ____________ Mirror.
Man in the mirror,. Yeah I was in the dark. I was falling hard.With an open heart.How did I read the stars so wrong?And now it's clear to me that everything you see ain't always what it seems.

Katie

Kidzworld board helper. Any questions comment me!

Did you eat my twinkie Gif. "Did you eat my last twinkie?"

"It was me sorry."
(My male rp character)

(My Rp person)


Guess What Song!

Posted By:
selenatorforever
selenatorforever
Member since:
April, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2668
i kno hehe


Guess What Song!

Posted By:
selenatorforever
selenatorforever
Member since:
April, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2668
ok my turn  make this dream the best i ever known dirty dancing in the moonlight take me down like a  jessie james ? 


Guess What Song!

Posted By:
kathline
kathline
Member since:
August, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2577

"kathline" wrote:

"Blue.Starfire10" wrote:

And No Message Could've Been Any Clearer If You Wanna Make The World A Better Place Take A Look At Yourself and Make A Change. Michael Jackson ____________ Mirror.
Man in the mirror,. Yeah I was in the dark. I was falling hard.With an open heart.How did I read the stars so wrong?And now it's clear to me that everything you see ain't always what it seems.

Katie

Kidzworld board helper. Any questions comment me!

Did you eat my twinkie Gif. "Did you eat my last twinkie?"

"It was me sorry."
(My male rp character)

(My Rp person)


Guess What Song!

Posted By:
ImSoOld
ImSoOld
Member since:
May, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2118

"kathline" wrote:

"Blue.Starfire10" wrote:

And No Message Could've Been Any Clearer If You Wanna Make The World A Better Place Take A Look At Yourself and Make A Change. Michael Jackson ____________ Mirror.
Man in the mirror,. Yeah I was in the dark. I was falling hard.With an open heart.How did I read the stars so wrong?And now it's clear to me that everything you see ain't always what it seems.
Katy perry- wide awake

I'm sarcastic a lot. If I offended you I probably didn't mean to. Probably.


Guess What Song!

Posted By:
ImSoOld
ImSoOld
Member since:
May, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2118

"selenatorforever" wrote:

ok my turn  make this dream the best i ever known dirty dancing in the moonlight take me down like a  jessie james ? 
Dominos

I'm sarcastic a lot. If I offended you I probably didn't mean to. Probably.


Guess What Song!

Posted By:
sallylo6
sallylo6
Member since:
May, 2008
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 642
This Dont you dare look out your window darling everythings on fire the war outside our door keeps raging on

Thanks, Love! XOXOXOXO!
Unicorns, what else?
Yes, I believe in God.
Yeah, Im bi.
Do you have a problem with that?
Robert Sheehan!!
Robert Sheehan

Love!Peace!Happiness!!


play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

So confused....

OFWGKTA

Cat vs Dog

Favorite Old Show

Cat vs Dog

lakme vs maybelline

latest videos