Kw-halloween-logo-small

Music

Lyrics
Post the best lyrics from your favorite songs and find other music lyrics that are similar. Keep it clean!

nicki manaj

Posted By:
HunniiSugar21
HunniiSugar21
Star
she is my role model and i ador her for that she is a perfect singer and a god person and also she is beautiful

HUNNIISUGAR21 AINT THE ONE TO BE BOSSED AROUND SO ALL OFYALL FOLLOWERS WHO WANT TO BE LEADERS YALL NEEDTO GET YOUR ACT RIGHT FIRST.

nicki manaj

Posted By:
missdiva1432
missdiva1432
Star
I KINDA LIKE NICKI MANAJ TO BUT SOMETIMES SHE BE DOIN TO MUCH AND SENCE YOU ADOR HER I WILL NOT TAKE THAT AWAY FROM YOU ITS YOU THAT LIKE HER AND NO ONE CAN TAKE THAT AWAY FROM YOU I HAVE AN IDOL THAT I LIKE BUT OTHER PEOPLE DONT AND THATS OK ITS ME THAT LIKE MY IDOL I DONT CARE WHAT OTHER PEOPLE THINK THATS THEM.. smile

!MISS DIVA IN THE HOUSE!

nicki manaj

Posted By:
lilmamma100
lilmamma100
Star

"missdiva1432" wrote:

I KINDA LIKE NICKI MANAJ TO BUT SOMETIMES SHE BE DOIN TO MUCH AND SENCE YOU ADOR HER I WILL NOT TAKE THAT AWAY FROM YOU ITS YOU THAT LIKE HER AND NO ONE CAN TAKE THAT AWAY FROM YOU I HAVE AN IDOL THAT I LIKE BUT OTHER PEOPLE DONT AND THATS OK ITS ME THAT LIKE MY IDOL I DONT CARE WHAT OTHER PEOPLE THINK THATS THEM.. smile
gul every body like niki manaj gul dont be ashamed!!!!!!!!!!!! smile

lilmamma

nicki manaj

Posted By:
ForeverMe xx
ForeverMe xx
Star
i agree with u Nicki minaj is da best Big Grin

Dancing is my destiny
Music is my life
God is my role model
its wat makes my world complete ❤

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Cute ;-)

Books You've Read! :)

What book are you currently reading?

I'm Bored. Who else is bored?

Do coffins have life-time guarantees?

I'm Bored. Who else is bored?

latest videos