Kw-halloween-logo-small

Music

Lyrics
Post the best lyrics from your favorite songs and find other music lyrics that are similar. Keep it clean!

Hush-Emily Osment&Josh Ramsay ♥

Posted By:
♥PursuitOfHappiness♥
♥PursuitOfHappiness♥
StarStarStarStar
You say that you are never gonna leave me Two times that you tell me that you need me Well, this line is mine, just think about it You don't know, you don't know, you don't know Don't say that you'll never find somebody like me Well, keep quiet, baby, I don't wanna hear you speak The words you say they don't mean a thing. You don't know, you don't know, you don't know. Hush now, baby don't say a word You better give it up or you gonna get hurt Hush now, baby don't say a word You better give it up or you gonna get hurt. You think I don't know That you don't mean it That you don't mean it And you don't think it shows That I still need it That I still need it You think I won't go If you don't feel it If you don't feel it We fall in, fall out, we follow Hush, hush, hush, don't say a word! And you say I'm only hearing what I want to But you don't wanna hear a word how I need you And I know we both don't hear a thing. You don't know, you don't know, you don't know. So don't say I need to learn to listen to you better You pulled it away from me forever I just can't get my head around it. You don't know, you don't know, you don't know. Hush now, baby don't say a word You better give it up or you gonna get hurt Hush now, baby don't say a word You better give it up or you gonna get hurt. You think I don't know That you don't mean it That you don't mean it And you don't think it shows That I still need it That I still need it You think I won't go If you don't feel it If you don't feel it We fall in, fall out, we follow Hush, hush, hush, don't say a word! I know we can't make life, make a replay I know you wanna back track and start again I think you know I'm worth fighting for I think we should hush, don't say a word! I know we can't make life, make a replay I know you wanna back track and start again I know you think I'm worth fighting for I think we should hush, don't say a word! Hush now, baby don't say a word You better give it up or you gonna get hurt Hush now, baby don't say a word You better give it up or you gonna get hurt. You think I don't know That you don't mean it That you don't mean it And you don't think it shows That I still need it That I still need it You think I won't go If you don't feel it If you don't feel it We fall in, fall out, we follow Hush, hush, hush, don't say a word! I can't change my mind I thought we could fight This is goodbye Just one more try. Won't change my mind I thought we could fight This is goodbye, one more try Hush, hush, don't say a word!

"Once upon a time, I awoke in a strange place. I had no idea how I'd come to be there. Bewildered, I stood on a cliff over looking a giant land, with a large factory in the distance. The factory looked dark and foreboding, an ominous presence in what looked to be a once beautiful countryside. "It was mine, once," said a voice behind me.--"

Hush-Emily Osment&Josh Ramsay ♥

Posted By:
hutcherfan1 Lock
hutcherfan1
StarStarStarStar
wow!! so this is a song by Emily Osment? I'm a huge fan of hers!!

One Way or Another

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Cowboys cut Micheal Sam

Should respect be based on age? ( I am old...

Cowboys cut Micheal Sam

Chat

Should respect be based on age? ( I am old...

latest videos