Kw-logo-smaller

Music

Lyrics
Post the best lyrics from your favorite songs and find other music lyrics that are similar. Keep it clean!

taylor swift safe and sound

Posted By:
breezyrock
breezyrock
Star
i remember tears streaming down your face when i said i would never let you go when all thats dead and gone and past tonight

breezy in the house

Posted By:
selenatorforever
selenatorforever
StarStarStarStarStar
i love this song 

Posted By:
We Will Rise
We Will Rise
StarStarStar
I rember tears streamin down your face when I said I'll never let you go when all that shadow almost killed you light I rember you said don't leave me here alone but all that's dead and gone and past tonight..

What doesn't break us makes us stronger.

Posted By:
SweetJenny430
SweetJenny430
Star
I remember tears streaming down your face When I said, "I'll never let you go" When all those shadows almost killed your light I remember you said, "Don't leave me here alone" But all that's dead and gone and passed tonight Just close your eyes The sun is going down You'll be alright No one can hurt you now Come morning light You and I'll be safe and sound Don't you dare look out your window darling Everything's on fire The war outside our door keeps raging on Hold on to this lullaby Even when the music's gone Gone Just close your eyes The sun is going down You'll be alright No one can hurt you now Come morning light You and I'll be safe and sound Oooh, Oooh, Oooh, Oooh Oooh, Oooh, Oooh, Oooh La La (La La) La La (La La) Oooh, Oooh, Oooh, Oooh Oooh, Oooh, Oooh, Oooh La La (La La) Just close your eyes You'll be alright Come morning light, You and I'll be safe and sound... Oooh, oooh, oooh, oooh oh oh. [x7]

-hunger games luver

Posted By:
KatieH2
KatieH2
Star
I dont like this song as much as the other taylor swift songs my favorite taylor swift song is long live you should check it out Love

Don’t judge me until you know me, don’t underestimate me until you challenge me and don’t talk about me until you’ve talked to me

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Describe the profile pic above you

We the Kidz

Should marching band be considered a sport

Do u think 13 year olds should still play ...

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

latest videos