Kw-logo-smaller

Music

Lyrics
Post the best lyrics from your favorite songs and find other music lyrics that are similar. Keep it clean!

elie kliene (total drama world tour version)

Posted By:
AmazingMason09
AmazingMason09
Star
#1 keep it down so i can win the loot! #2 try i will but i still gotta fart.NO TOOT!#1 toot on, but ur still out of luck you suck the lemon chuck! #2 Wait till your vod out for being such a lout! #3 i'll dance a jig when chris shoves you off a plane! #2 When you dont hold back and lead the pack and truly there is nothing stopping you, you, you. #3 (talking to #2) Swimming in ur eyes its butterflies and suddenly thers nothing i cant do. #4 wait somethings itching in my brain! someone"s back in the game! my fomer flame and ***** is ur name ur name. *****: This Sucks! To the song eline Kliene                            ______________                                                                   l_c_r_a_y_o_l_a_>     smile 

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Favorite book?

awnser the question the person above you asks

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

awnser the question the person above you asks

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Fashion and Beauty Store help

latest videos