Kw-logo-smaller
welcome to: forums > music > lyrics > climax

Music

Lyrics
Post the best lyrics from your favorite songs and find other music lyrics that are similar. Keep it clean!

Climax

Posted By:
Mbgirljoi
Mbgirljoi
StarStarStarStar
Going nowhere fast. We’ve reached the climax. Were together now we’re undone. Won’t commit so we choose to run away. Do we separate? Don’t wanna give in so we both gave up. Can’t take it back. It’s too late. We’ve reached the climax, climax. I've fallen somehow, feet off the ground Love is the cloud that keeps raining down. Where are you now? When I need you around I'm on my knees but it seems we're Going nowhere fast. We’ve reached the climax. Were together now we’re undone. Won’t commit so we choose to run away. Do we separate? Don’t wanna give in so we both gave up. Can’t take it back. It’s too late. We’ve reached the climax, climax. I gave my best, it wasn't enough You get upset, we argue too much We made a mess of what used to be love. So why do I care, I care at all, at all, at all, at all Going nowhere fast. We’ve reached the climax. Were together now we’re undone. Won’t commit so we choose to run away. Do we separate? Don’t wanna give in so we both gave up. Can’t take it back. It’s too late. We’ve reached the climax, climax. You say it’s better if we love each other separately. I just need you one more time I can’t get what we had off my mind, Where are you now? When I need you around I'm on my knees but it seems we're... Going nowhere fast. We’ve reached the climax. Were together now we’re undone. Won’t commit so we choose to run away. Do we separate? Don’t wanna give in so we both gave up. Can’t take it back. It’s too late. We’ve reached the climax, climax.

single

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Kw's SISTER SITE :')

3 Facts About You!

ThE WoRd GaMe

3 Facts About You!

latest videos