Kw-logo-smaller

Music

Lyrics
Post the best lyrics from your favorite songs and find other music lyrics that are similar. Keep it clean!

Best songs for the summer!

Posted By:
nikki921
nikki921
StarStarStar
Post your best songs for the summer Here! I'll start. Double Vision by 3Oh!3 The sun is so hot the drinks are so cold your clothes just fall off as the day goes Gonna stay up ain't gonna lay low We gonna dance all night just Cause we say so (Na Na....) I'm thinking maybe i can't any relatetionships because lately their not making any sense and baby your the one thing on my but that can any time Cause there's so many fine women that my head is spinning and I'm seeing double vision and everybody's singing like Hey na na na hey hey na na na hey na na na hey na na na Lets do this outside shut down the whole block and watch the girls strut by like it's a catwalk (whistles) we got the whole day and we gonna dance all night no matter what the girls say (na na...) I'm thinking maybe i can't have any relatetionships because lately their not making any sense and baby your the one thing on my mind but that could change anytime cause there's so many fine women that my head is spinning and I'm seeing double vision And i've lost all feeling and everybody's singing like hey na na hey na na na hey na na hey na na na i see no vitals on your E.K.G get on the dance floor cause 3Oh!3 clapping out the speakers 3Oh!3 blowing out the speakers blowing out the speakers (blowing out the speakers) cause there's so many fine women that my head is spinning and i'm seeing double vision and i lost all feeling and everybody's singing like hey na na hey na na na hey na na hey na na na hey na na hey na na na (song ends)

Please call me FashionistaChic123 :3

I'm pretty sarcastic, But in a funny way.

\"Love is unpredictable, Love is not very easy to find.... But sometimes you have to stop looking to find what you really want." - Me!

Hearts of the Winx

CHECK IT OUT!! ITS JIN FROM TEKKEN!!!!!!!!!!!!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

My Friend Loves Justin BIEBER -________-

Are you good at dancing?

find a girlfriend here describe yourself f...

latest videos