x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kidzworld Logo

Music

Posted By:
Battery 909 Lock
Battery 909

StarStarStarStar
Posted about 4 years ago
In The Darkness You are never alone, no matter how deep you are in the darkness. I know where you are. I know whats happening. And I know I can help. I can see where you are, and you shouldn't ever be there, so won't you help me help you? You don't need to bring me down, I only want to help you. You need to start looking up, 'cause I know you don't want to be here. You can be better, higher than here. I understand  you've hit the ground time after time, but I know we'll get past it all. I'll bring you up, make you stronger and get you back again. 'Cause I won't let what broke me hurt you know. You are never alone, no matter how deep you are in the darkness. This song is composed by me, i even have a cool piano solo for it! I know it doesn't rhyme! All songs aren't supposed to rhyme! it's a heart felt song! Some feedback would be nice. 

How can I go forward if I don't know which way I'm facing? How can I give love when love is something I have never had? You know life can be long, and you got to be so strong. And the world is so tough, sometimes I feel I've had enough...

Posted By:
HoldingMyLastBreath
HoldingMyLastBreath

StarStarStarStar
Posted about 4 years ago
The lyrics sound nice and I'm sure it sounds awesome with piano^.^

Peter Pan

"To die, would be an awfully big adventure."

Aw

Posted By:
Battery 909 Lock
Battery 909

StarStarStarStar
Posted about 4 years ago
They do sound pretty awesome with the piano and a quite bass in the back!

How can I go forward if I don't know which way I'm facing? How can I give love when love is something I have never had? You know life can be long, and you got to be so strong. And the world is so tough, sometimes I feel I've had enough...

Latest Forum Posts

Last One To Say Bubbles Wins!!

Last one to say ''Ice'' wins.

lexile range...

last one to say 'summer" wins!

LAST ONE TO SAY CARAMEL WINS!!!!!!!!!!-moved

lexile range...

LAST ONE TO SAY LOL wins!!!!-moved

Last one to say "Pizza" wins! :)

Gwen's How To Guide for New Users

Last One To Say " Minion " Wins

Latest Videos