Kw-logo-smaller

Music

Lyrics
Post the best lyrics from your favorite songs and find other music lyrics that are similar. Keep it clean!

'In The Darkness' composed by me

Posted By:
Battery 909 Lock
Battery 909
StarStarStarStar
In The Darkness You are never alone, no matter how deep you are in the darkness. I know where you are. I know whats happening. And I know I can help. I can see where you are, and you shouldn't ever be there, so won't you help me help you? You don't need to bring me down, I only want to help you. You need to start looking up, 'cause I know you don't want to be here. You can be better, higher than here. I understand  you've hit the ground time after time, but I know we'll get past it all. I'll bring you up, make you stronger and get you back again. 'Cause I won't let what broke me hurt you know. You are never alone, no matter how deep you are in the darkness. This song is composed by me, i even have a cool piano solo for it! I know it doesn't rhyme! All songs aren't supposed to rhyme! it's a heart felt song! Some feedback would be nice. 

How can I go forward if I don't know which way I'm facing? How can I give love when love is something I have never had? You know life can be long, and you got to be so strong. And the world is so tough, sometimes I feel I've had enough...

Posted By:
HoldingMyLastBreath
HoldingMyLastBreath
StarStarStarStar
The lyrics sound nice and I'm sure it sounds awesome with piano^.^

Peter Pan

"To die, would be an awfully big adventure."

Aw

Posted By:
Battery 909 Lock
Battery 909
StarStarStarStar
They do sound pretty awesome with the piano and a quite bass in the back!

How can I go forward if I don't know which way I'm facing? How can I give love when love is something I have never had? You know life can be long, and you got to be so strong. And the world is so tough, sometimes I feel I've had enough...

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Counting Stars/Holy Grail/Smells Like Teen...

Should Kids At The Age 10 Be Aloud To Go O...

If you had kids what would you name them?

Evanescence Tourniquet

Have you people heard of Evanescence?

Coldplay's new album "Magic", yay or nay?

latest videos