Kw-logo-smaller

Music

Lyrics
Post the best lyrics from your favorite songs and find other music lyrics that are similar. Keep it clean!

Haters gonna hate

Posted By:
lollypoplilly
lollypoplilly
Star
why do you put me down? does it make you feel like you're bearing the kings best crown? And I know, no matter what i say in every which way,  Haters Gonna Hate Do you do it smile? Cuz others have went the extra mile! Ya i used to take but right now this is what i have to say... Haley is my real name, singing is my real game! If you don't like it, don't fight it! Leave me, don't hurt me. I cry, My heart shrivels up then fries! I'm human, so be true man! True to yourself, Ya ya ya I am a Me! And I know no matter what i say in every which way  haters gonna hate! Haters have to hate, haters gonna hate, haters have to hate! -Haley (lollpoplilly)

-Haley (lollypoplilly)

Haters gonna hate

Posted By:
skylar444_1368439 Lock
skylar444_1368439
StarStarStarStarStar
Haters Gone Hate

Her whisper is the Lucifer. ♥

Hey guys! I have a story on dA called "Sticks and Stones." It's rated for mature content, but I would love it if some older people would check it out!

Expect lots of pictures from me. If it's a dumb comment, I wont waste my time typing a response.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What Do you think of this Cat? :3

Favourite Animals

if you had a horse, what would you name it??

Would you want to be a vet?

which breed of dog do u have??!!

3 Facts About You!

latest videos