Kw-halloween-logo-small

Music

Lyrics
Post the best lyrics from your favorite songs and find other music lyrics that are similar. Keep it clean!

Fu Betta By Neon Hitch

Posted By:
IlySanti_1977746 Lock
IlySanti_1977746
Star
I, I feel like I'm losing my mind, mind She crept into your life, life And cut me up like a knife, knife, yeah Hey hey, few things that I wanna say, ay Still got my dignity, ay No one'll love you like me She's prettier than I'll ever be Got yourself a beauty queen, yeah But there's one thing I gotta say She can love you good, but I can love you better (but I can love you better) She can love you good, but I can love you My way, remember screaming my name, ame 'Cause I can s-x your brain, ain But she don't do it that way, ay, no She's prettier than I'll ever be Got yourself a beauty queen, yeah But there's one thing I gotta say She can love you good, but I can love you better (but I can love you better) She can love you good, but I can love you better I know she's perfect and worth it, I but she's beautiful But can she love you and touch you until you go You keep on tryin' to hide it But we both know, ow She can love you good, but I can love you better She can love you good, but I can love you better (but I can love you better) She can love you good, but I can love you better I know she's perfect and worth it, I but she's beautiful But can she love you and touch you until you go You keep on tryin' to hide it But we both know, ow She can love you good, but I can love you better Better, better, better, better (but I can love you better) Better, better, better, better She can love you good, but I can love you better I can love you better, baby

~Santi~

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Happy Birthday Astha! [genius@23]

Happy birthday Kirsten [Kirsteeeeen]

My Aquarium

latest videos