Kw-logo-smaller

Music

Lyrics
Post the best lyrics from your favorite songs and find other music lyrics that are similar. Keep it clean!

What the heck has happened-full lyrics

Posted By:
Aki Akuyama
Aki Akuyama
StarStarStarStar
In mountains and ocean, Coming up and up THE LAWS OF THE SPACE Being broken and broken A lot of flowers Trauma and trauma Time is in danger Powering up and up What the heck has happened? What the heck has happened? Either up or down, You must be patient My head's, My head's The astringent future Withdrawal takes place Everything is haphazard Words are in danger High-ho, High-ho What the heck has happened? What the heck has happened? Fatefully and fatally "Hello" from the awkward past Repeat it under unconsciousness What were you doing out of my sight? The earnest indifference How long is your schedule occupied? Worrying long, going ahead Catching the wave, shivering Here and there It begins again Calm down, Calm down Enigmatic stage What's the profit of it? Everything is available Closer or further My vision's clear What the heck has happened? What the heck has happened? I don't know what I want to do Anyway, it's surprisingly comfortable Is am are was were be being What a fussy way of laughing it is Even you can do alien I'd be starting tomorrow here Let's shout out the greetings With your wicked passion I've gone too far to go back Snacks at 3pm are castella The moment of 1000th anniversary Obvuously it is increasing By the way, what flower is this? Answering quizzes for 100 years What the heck, what the heck has happened? What the - heck has - happened?

H4H4
no.
Please read my KW story, Worlds will interlock!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Those are the words to describe my life~

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

What do you think bout guy cheerleaders?

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Last 1 to say 'India' wins!!!!!

Last One Who Says Hi Hey Or Anything To G...