Kw-logo-smaller

Music

Lyrics
Post the best lyrics from your favorite songs and find other music lyrics that are similar. Keep it clean!

My Song..need a title and a little help

Posted By:
manstar8
manstar8
StarStarStarStarStar
Okay So This Is The Song any improvements? please give a title VERSE 1: YOUR EYES ARE BLUE AS THE NILE MAKES ME WANNA RUN THE EXTRA MILE JUST TO GET YOU.... YOU ARE RECKLESS AND RELENTLESS HELP ME COZ I AM A MESS CHORUS: GET YOU TOO HOLD MY HAND HOLD ME TIGHT I'LL STAY WITH YOU DAY AND NIGHT COZ BABY THIS IS RIGHT THIS IS RIGHT! VERSE 2: EVERYTIME I CLOSE MY EYES I SEE YOUR FACE MY HEART HAS A CHANGE OF PACE YOU ARE RECKLESS AND RELENTLESS HELP ME COZ I AM A MESS CHORUS: I WANNA GET YOU TOO HOLD MY HABD HOLD ME TIGHT I'LL STAY WITH YOU DAY AND NIGHT COZ BABY THIS IS RIGHT THIS IS RIGHT BRIDGE: BUT IF YOU THINK I AM A WASTE A WASTE OF TIME THEN I THINK I AM BETTER OF DEAD I AM BETTER OF DEAD YOU ARE RECKLESS AND RELENTLESS AND I'LL NEVER LOVE YOU LESS

Posted By:
iMuffin
iMuffin
StarStarStarStarStar
That's good. Never Love You Less?

DARREN IS BEAUTIFUL.

Posted By:
HoldingMyLastBreath
HoldingMyLastBreath
StarStarStarStar
Hand Me Your Love?:3 idk xD

Peter Pan

"To die, would be an awfully big adventure."

Aw

play online games

Valantine-day-crossword-thumb

Valentine's Day is almost here! Time for candy, hearts, flowers, love and, of co...

Goodgameempire-thumb

Goodgame Empire is a great strategy title by Goodgame Studios. Build your own ca...

Black-history-month-crossword-pre

Black History Month is a time to celebrate the amazing contributions of African ...

Big-farm-thumb

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

Candy-cash-thumb

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What's your hairstyle for today ?

Newbie here!!

TYPE THE FIRST ALPHABET YOU SEE ON KEYBOARD!

Causes of Freckles

TYPE THE FIRST ALPHABET YOU SEE ON KEYBOARD!

Have you ever jailbroken your iOS Device? ...

latest videos