Kw-logo-smaller

Music

Lyrics
Post the best lyrics from your favorite songs and find other music lyrics that are similar. Keep it clean!

My Song..need a title and a little help

Posted By:
manstar8
manstar8
StarStarStarStarStar
Okay So This Is The Song any improvements? please give a title VERSE 1: YOUR EYES ARE BLUE AS THE NILE MAKES ME WANNA RUN THE EXTRA MILE JUST TO GET YOU.... YOU ARE RECKLESS AND RELENTLESS HELP ME COZ I AM A MESS CHORUS: GET YOU TOO HOLD MY HAND HOLD ME TIGHT I'LL STAY WITH YOU DAY AND NIGHT COZ BABY THIS IS RIGHT THIS IS RIGHT! VERSE 2: EVERYTIME I CLOSE MY EYES I SEE YOUR FACE MY HEART HAS A CHANGE OF PACE YOU ARE RECKLESS AND RELENTLESS HELP ME COZ I AM A MESS CHORUS: I WANNA GET YOU TOO HOLD MY HABD HOLD ME TIGHT I'LL STAY WITH YOU DAY AND NIGHT COZ BABY THIS IS RIGHT THIS IS RIGHT BRIDGE: BUT IF YOU THINK I AM A WASTE A WASTE OF TIME THEN I THINK I AM BETTER OF DEAD I AM BETTER OF DEAD YOU ARE RECKLESS AND RELENTLESS AND I'LL NEVER LOVE YOU LESS

Posted By:
iMuffin
iMuffin
StarStarStarStarStar
That's good. Never Love You Less?

DARREN IS BEAUTIFUL.

Posted By:
HoldingMyLastBreath
HoldingMyLastBreath
StarStarStarStar
Hand Me Your Love?:3 idk xD

Peter Pan

"To die, would be an awfully big adventure."

Aw

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What Do you think of this Cat? :3

Favourite Animals

if you had a horse, what would you name it??

Would you want to be a vet?

which breed of dog do u have??!!

3 Facts About You!

latest videos