Kw-logo-smaller

Music

Lyrics
Post the best lyrics from your favorite songs and find other music lyrics that are similar. Keep it clean!

Sorry Will Never Be Enough- Original:)

Posted By:
HoldingMyLastBreath
HoldingMyLastBreath
StarStarStarStar
Sorry Will Never Be Enough The clock has stopped ticking. My dreams, are wilting. I have to go. I have to go back where I belong. I know I'm hurting you again. There are no directions. In which choices I should make. There are no suggestions. In which path I should take. I need to get away. I['m sorry but you just have no clue. This is what I need to do. An apology will never solve this. You know I'm sorry, But sorry will never be enough. I've been thinking for a while now. It just isn't working out. I know that I've hurt before, I don't want to do it again. But my life, I have to ammend. There are no directions. In which choices I should make. There are no suggestions. In which path I should take. I need to get away. I'm sorry but you just have no clue. This is what I need to do. An apology will never solve this. You know I'm sorry, But sorry will never be enough. You've been through so much. But the thing is, I have too. There are some secrets, That I can probably never tell. I don't usually show my feelings, But now I'm gonna have to. I'm so sorry, I do care about you.  There are no directions. In which choices I should make. There are no suggestions. In which path I should take. I need to get away. I['m sorry but you just have no clue. This is what I need to do. An apology will never solve this. You know I'm sorry, But sorry will never be enough. I don't expect forgiveness. But there's something you should know. I've been through it all.

Peter Pan

"To die, would be an awfully big adventure."

Aw

Sorry Will Never Be Enough- Original:)

Posted By:
HoldingMyLastBreath
HoldingMyLastBreath
StarStarStarStar
I posted this in paragraphs o.O

Peter Pan

"To die, would be an awfully big adventure."

Aw

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Its a never ending game!

ThE WoRd GaMe

ThE WoRd GaMe

Its a never ending game!

Its a never ending game!

ThE WoRd GaMe

latest videos