Kw-logo-smaller

Music

Lyrics
Post the best lyrics from your favorite songs and find other music lyrics that are similar. Keep it clean!

Sorry Will Never Be Enough- Original:)

Posted By:
HoldingMyLastBreath
HoldingMyLastBreath
StarStarStarStar
Sorry Will Never Be Enough The clock has stopped ticking. My dreams, are wilting. I have to go. I have to go back where I belong. I know I'm hurting you again. There are no directions. In which choices I should make. There are no suggestions. In which path I should take. I need to get away. I['m sorry but you just have no clue. This is what I need to do. An apology will never solve this. You know I'm sorry, But sorry will never be enough. I've been thinking for a while now. It just isn't working out. I know that I've hurt before, I don't want to do it again. But my life, I have to ammend. There are no directions. In which choices I should make. There are no suggestions. In which path I should take. I need to get away. I'm sorry but you just have no clue. This is what I need to do. An apology will never solve this. You know I'm sorry, But sorry will never be enough. You've been through so much. But the thing is, I have too. There are some secrets, That I can probably never tell. I don't usually show my feelings, But now I'm gonna have to. I'm so sorry, I do care about you.  There are no directions. In which choices I should make. There are no suggestions. In which path I should take. I need to get away. I['m sorry but you just have no clue. This is what I need to do. An apology will never solve this. You know I'm sorry, But sorry will never be enough. I don't expect forgiveness. But there's something you should know. I've been through it all.

Peter Pan

"To die, would be an awfully big adventure."

Aw

Sorry Will Never Be Enough- Original:)

Posted By:
HoldingMyLastBreath
HoldingMyLastBreath
StarStarStarStar
I posted this in paragraphs o.O

Peter Pan

"To die, would be an awfully big adventure."

Aw

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What are you wearing right now?

Country and time game

If you had kids what would you name them?

What are you wearing right now?

kick

Country and time game

latest videos