Kw-logo-smaller

Music

Lyrics
Post the best lyrics from your favorite songs and find other music lyrics that are similar. Keep it clean!

ok guess this song.....

Posted By:
AdrienneW.
AdrienneW.
StarStar
1. Young nino **** a ***** in the peacot>>>> tyga 2. Eh... TRY THIS somethin somethin 3.Throw the sucide doors up... i threw suicides on the tour bus i throw suicides on a private jet you know what that mean im fly to death i step in Death Jam building like im the **** 4. i dont even know what that means- no one knows it means its provocative no its not its gross- GETS THE PEOPLE GOIN!!! 5.new gospel homie take six and take this..... HATERZZZZ!!! 6. met er at a club.... she said playa wuz up.... took her to mi crib- and you know i.... 7. ok guess!!!! good luck sorry about number two

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

The Banning Game

The Banning Game

Omg Help Dx

A Real Creepy Story!.....

Free Gift!!!!

A Real Creepy Story!.....