Kw-logo-smaller

Music

Lyrics
Post the best lyrics from your favorite songs and find other music lyrics that are similar. Keep it clean!

Toy Soldiers-Mariana's Trench

Posted By:
aboo2002
aboo2002
StarStar
Who'll be my Montague now To this broken Capulet, How, how, how if not for you You'll be my local hero, be my role model, And don't, don't, don't fail me now Don't you want love, don't you want to love, I'm your biggest fan, it's so good to finally meet you I deserve a little more Wouldn't you say oh, ay oh, ay oh Don't you want love, don't you want to, Don't you think I deserve better After all that we've been through Don't you want love, Now what you say oh, ay oh, ay oh To-o-o-o-o-oy soldiers I'll follow you like to-o-o-o-o-oy soldiers I'll follow you like to-o-o-o-o-oy soldiers I'll follow you like to-o-o-o-o-oy soldiers I'll follow you like to-o-o-o-o-oy soldiers I'll follow you like to-o-o-o-o-oy soldiers I'll follow you like to-o-o-o-o-oy soldiers I'll follow you like to-o-o-o-o-oy soldiers Toy soldiers I will love you like goodbye I will love you like you died, died A martyr for me Don't you want love, don't you want this Don't you look so shocked it's not the way I planned it I deserve a little more Wouldn't you say oh, ay oh, ay oh Don't you want love, don't you fight back, no This will hurt less if you just sumbit So how about a little gratitude For what I say oh, ay oh, ay oh To-o-o-o-o-oy soldiers I'll follow you like to-o-o-o-o-oy soldiers I'll follow you like to-o-o-o-o-oy soldiers I'll follow you like to-o-o-o-o-oy soldiers I'll follow you like to-o-o-o-o-oy soldiers I'll follow you like to-o-o-o-o-oy soldiers I'll follow you like to-o-o-o-o-oy soldiers I'll follow you like to-o-o-o-o-oy soldiers They don't know you, not like I do Only you and I were meant to be Understand you, just like I do Just like you and I were meant to be forever One day you will learn to love me One day you will thank me you'll see If I can't have you no one can I'll follow you like toy T-o-o-o-o-oy soldiers I'll follow you like to-o-o-o-o-oy soldiers (I'll follow you like toy) I'll follow you like to-o-o-o-o-oy soldiers I'll follow you like to-o-o-o-o-oy soldiers I follow Understand you, just like I do Just like you and I were meant to be Don't know you, not like I do Only you and I were meant to be Understand you, just like I do Just like you and I were meant to be forever

This is my signature so deal with it!!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Me and My Sister.... again.

What/How are you feeling right now?

We the Kidz

Me and My Sister.... again.

latest videos