Kw-logo-smaller

Music

Lyrics
Post the best lyrics from your favorite songs and find other music lyrics that are similar. Keep it clean!

Truth Or Dare-Marianas Trench

Posted By:
aboo2002
aboo2002
StarStar
Now follow me down to it, Just follow me down to it Nobody will know how you come, And you go for it Not gonna get dangerous, You don't got to worry about us Somebody to give what you get And you'll get what you need now And these lights get bright so let me show you Be so so so nice to know you It's as easy as One two three do you see what I do Truth or dare yes I double dare you You, you, me, now I think you got it One last breath, and just spin the bottle now You know you don't need to be so worried Even though, below I'm still thinking about it One two three and I double dare me as well Truth, Dare Dirty little secret, dirty little secret This will be our little Dirty little secret, dirty little secret This will be our little Give in to the slow decent Give in to the trust to feel it Give in to the pull and the push And the forth and back We're not going to slow you down We're not gonna hold you to it I guess it depends in the end, After all we're all friends here Here And these lights get bright so let me show you So so so so nice to know you It's as easy as One two three do you see what I do Truth or dare yes I double dare you You, you, me, now I think you got it One last breath, and just spin the bottle now You know you don't need to be so worried Even though, below I'm still thinking about it One two three and I double dare me as well Truth, Dare Dirty little secret, dirty little secret This will be our little Dirty little secret, dirty little secret This will be our little Dirty little secret, dirty little secret This will be our little Dirty little secret, dirty little secret This will be our little One two three do you see what I do Truth or dare now yes I double dare you You, you, me now I think you got it One last breath, and just spin the bottle now You know you don't need to be so worried Even though, below I'm still thinking about it One two three and I double dare me as well Truth, Dare

This is my signature so deal with it!!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Avatar Last Airbender vs Legend of Korra

Avatar Last Airbender vs Legend of Korra

What/How are you feeling right now?

What/How are you feeling right now?

Post a Number with your eyes closed

Does anyone know any good games i should p...

latest videos