Back left
Back right

Freak the freak out-moved

Celebs cartoon
Posted almost 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
are you listening here me talk,here me sing/open up the door,eazy less eazy more,and juss tell me to be with with,are you here,are you there,maybe something i should know eazy less,eazy more,i in your head to hear the word i said and juss tell me to be with why you think that ,and i am up to you and juss catch what to do, ( so what's it ganna be) tell me can you hear me ,im so sick of it,of your attention opposite,never listen you never listen,im so sick of it wanna throw another thing,you never listen you never listen, i scream your name,it always stays the same,i scream and shout,so what im ganna do now,is freak the freak out ,(ooohhhhh) (ohhhhhh) Ohhhhhhhh) (ooooohhhh)

Cherry Sweet !

Posted By:

Thumb
I love that song. 

Posted By:

Thumb

"SelenaGomezForever" wrote:

I love that song.
I love that song too

Cherry Sweet !

Posted By:

Thumb

"pretty gurl style" wrote:

are you listening here me talk,here me sing/open up the door,eazy less eazy more,and juss tell me to be with with,are you here,are you there,maybe something i should know eazy less,eazy more,i in your head to hear the word i said and juss tell me to be with why you think that ,and i am up to you and juss catch what to do, ( so what's it ganna be) tell me can you hear me ,im so sick of it,of your attention opposite,never listen you never listen,im so sick of it wanna throw another thing,you never listen you never listen, i scream your name,it always stays the same,i scream and shout,so what im ganna do now,is freak the freak out ,(ooohhhhh) (ohhhhhh) Ohhhhhhhh) (ooooohhhh)
I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV\ VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE THIS SONG

Cherry Sweet !

Posted By:

Thumb

I like this song

"Believe in yourself." <3

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity