x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kw-logo-smaller

Music

Posted By:
pretty gurl style
pretty gurl style

StarStarStarStar
Posted almost 4 years ago
are you listening here me talk,here me sing/open up the door,eazy less eazy more,and juss tell me to be with with,are you here,are you there,maybe something i should know eazy less,eazy more,i in your head to hear the word i said and juss tell me to be with why you think that ,and i am up to you and juss catch what to do, ( so what's it ganna be) tell me can you hear me ,im so sick of it,of your attention opposite,never listen you never listen,im so sick of it wanna throw another thing,you never listen you never listen, i scream your name,it always stays the same,i scream and shout,so what im ganna do now,is freak the freak out ,(ooohhhhh) (ohhhhhh) Ohhhhhhhh) (ooooohhhh)

Cherry Sweet !

Posted By:
SelenaGomezForever
SelenaGomezForever

StarStarStarStarStar
I love that song. 

Posted By:
pretty gurl style
pretty gurl style

StarStarStarStar

"SelenaGomezForever" wrote:

I love that song.
I love that song too

Cherry Sweet !

Posted By:
pretty gurl style
pretty gurl style

StarStarStarStar

"pretty gurl style" wrote:

are you listening here me talk,here me sing/open up the door,eazy less eazy more,and juss tell me to be with with,are you here,are you there,maybe something i should know eazy less,eazy more,i in your head to hear the word i said and juss tell me to be with why you think that ,and i am up to you and juss catch what to do, ( so what's it ganna be) tell me can you hear me ,im so sick of it,of your attention opposite,never listen you never listen,im so sick of it wanna throw another thing,you never listen you never listen, i scream your name,it always stays the same,i scream and shout,so what im ganna do now,is freak the freak out ,(ooohhhhh) (ohhhhhh) Ohhhhhhhh) (ooooohhhh)
I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV\ VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE THIS SONG

Cherry Sweet !

Posted By:
purplesing
purplesing

StarStarStarStar
I like this song

Add Me smile

Okay? Okay.

On Wednesdays We Wear Pink smile 

Latest Forum Posts

Bye Britanina! :(

Are beauty pageants a way of objectifying ...

Tagging Feature Coming Soon!

Which Is Your Favorite Color??

RATE UR GF/BF FROM 1 TO 10

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2016...

RATE UR GF/BF FROM 1 TO 10

Latest Videos

Play Online Games