Kw-logo-smaller

Music

Posted By:
Rocky2245
Rocky2245
StarStarStarStarStar
Post a song you've written or make a song here!

S M I L E

Posted By:
Princess of Webkinz
Princess of Webkinz
StarStarStarStar
I call this song tell the world. Wrote it myself, not gonna put up the whole song since both it's long and I am not completely finished yet. Wink I know you. I know what you think, I know what you do. I know what you play, I know what you say. I know you in any way. I know you. I know what you plan, I know what you have. I know what it looks like when your happy or sad. Yeah, I know just like that.And everyone says it's a little bit crazy. Or that we're too young to be a dating. But we can work it out baby just a maybe! 'Cause,Everybody's dancing, dancing crazy. Holding on cause maybe just a maybe, holding on is a little bit a strong. Oh! Everybody's dancing, dancing crazy. Holding on cause maybe just a maybe, what we've got going on, is a little bit a tough. Let's tell the world. Tel me what you think so far! Needs feedback or never will get better

❤ Princess of Webkinz ❤

Posted By:
MyssSingleeChyck
MyssSingleeChyck
Star
What you have so far is very good. You should be a songwriter with the little part i just read i can tell that the rest of the song must be good!!!! smile

*GET ON MYII M'F LEVEL BISHH*
*MYII HATERZ ARE MYII M'F MOTIVATORZ*

Posted By:
Princess of Webkinz
Princess of Webkinz
StarStarStarStar
Thanx! I actually want to be a singer, so I'm starting write my own songs! I have a bit more done with it, up to the 2nd chorus, but in this song, the verses are kinda long so it would be more to type. I just need to keep my iPad safe as sound long enough to start writing it down enough to keep the songs. Angel

❤ Princess of Webkinz ❤

Posted By:
peace16
peace16
StarStarStar
I love Our Song by Taylor Swift Read my Online Journals and my Blogs And comment U can Add me as a friend Too

Rip in peace josh.♥ You will be missed.☺ 

Posted By:
sleepypeople
sleepypeople
Star
lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala;a

Posted By:
SueBUG10
SueBUG10
Star
Come home is realy good type out the whole song and with your permission Could i use it in my band smile

Posted By:
ashelykarmen
ashelykarmen
Star
i'm not sure... i would like that a lot! but,... yes! i will post the whole song! that's the best comment i have ever got by anybody! i would love it if you would use my song in your band. so long as you record it and send it to me! THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted By:
ashelykarmen
ashelykarmen
Star
Verse 1: you left you broke my heart you left you went a million miles away to another country, another city, another culture and all i want,... Chorus: i want you to come home to me i want you to come home and see my face  and see that i've been crying, hiding all these years Verse 2: you never noticed me you were just a boy from another country and i go around listening to my music thinking bout how the songs relate to my love for you and all i want,... Chorus  i used to make up stories and write about you and me Chorus x2 i want you to come home to me i want you to come home and see my face and see that i am crying, hiding all these years

Posted By:
SueBUG10
SueBUG10
Star
is that all of it Grin

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

play online games

latest forum posts

GIF DANCE PARTY

Ice cream or yoghut

Birthday Party Music?

Words that start with X

Kidzworld iPhone App is Live Now!

If u could pick any wild animal as a pet w...

Ice cream or yoghut

Close Your Eyes And Type Eleven Random Keys!!

What was the last thing you ate?

Its a never ending game!

latest videos