Kw-logo-smaller

Music

Lyrics
Post the best lyrics from your favorite songs and find other music lyrics that are similar. Keep it clean!

Post or Make Your Own Song!

Posted By:
Rocky2245
Rocky2245
StarStarStarStarStar
Post a song you've written or make a song here!

S M I L E

Posted By:
Princess of Webkinz
Princess of Webkinz
StarStarStarStar
I call this song tell the world. Wrote it myself, not gonna put up the whole song since both it's long and I am not completely finished yet. Wink I know you. I know what you think, I know what you do. I know what you play, I know what you say. I know you in any way. I know you. I know what you plan, I know what you have. I know what it looks like when your happy or sad. Yeah, I know just like that.And everyone says it's a little bit crazy. Or that we're too young to be a dating. But we can work it out baby just a maybe! 'Cause,Everybody's dancing, dancing crazy. Holding on cause maybe just a maybe, holding on is a little bit a strong. Oh! Everybody's dancing, dancing crazy. Holding on cause maybe just a maybe, what we've got going on, is a little bit a tough. Let's tell the world. Tel me what you think so far! Needs feedback or never will get better

❤ Princess of Webkinz ❤

Posted By:
MyssSingleeChyck
MyssSingleeChyck
Star
What you have so far is very good. You should be a songwriter with the little part i just read i can tell that the rest of the song must be good!!!! smile

*GET ON MYII M'F LEVEL BISHH*
*MYII HATERZ ARE MYII M'F MOTIVATORZ*

Posted By:
Princess of Webkinz
Princess of Webkinz
StarStarStarStar
Thanx! I actually want to be a singer, so I'm starting write my own songs! I have a bit more done with it, up to the 2nd chorus, but in this song, the verses are kinda long so it would be more to type. I just need to keep my iPad safe as sound long enough to start writing it down enough to keep the songs. Angel

❤ Princess of Webkinz ❤

Posted By:
peace16
peace16
StarStarStar
I love Our Song by Taylor Swift Read my Online Journals and my Blogs And comment U can Add me as a friend Too

Katie

Posted By:
sleepypeople
sleepypeople
Star
lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala;a

Posted By:
SueBUG10
SueBUG10
Star
Come home is realy good type out the whole song and with your permission Could i use it in my band smile

Posted By:
ashelykarmen
ashelykarmen
Star
i'm not sure... i would like that a lot! but,... yes! i will post the whole song! that's the best comment i have ever got by anybody! i would love it if you would use my song in your band. so long as you record it and send it to me! THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted By:
ashelykarmen
ashelykarmen
Star
Verse 1: you left you broke my heart you left you went a million miles away to another country, another city, another culture and all i want,... Chorus: i want you to come home to me i want you to come home and see my face  and see that i've been crying, hiding all these years Verse 2: you never noticed me you were just a boy from another country and i go around listening to my music thinking bout how the songs relate to my love for you and all i want,... Chorus  i used to make up stories and write about you and me Chorus x2 i want you to come home to me i want you to come home and see my face and see that i am crying, hiding all these years

Posted By:
SueBUG10
SueBUG10
Star
is that all of it Grin

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

UM GUIZE WHAT IS THIS

Who thinks Miley Cyrus is just plain stupid?

is hunger games the best movie ever

Something just amazing~!!!!

UM GUIZE WHAT IS THIS

Taylor swift vs Carrie underwood