Kw-halloween-logo-small

Music

Lyrics
Post the best lyrics from your favorite songs and find other music lyrics that are similar. Keep it clean!

Post or Make Your Own Song!

Posted By:
Sana11
Sana11
StarStarStarStarStar
i love ASMI u love ASMI we'r a happy maty mates with a little bit of comment and a little bit of chat i think she'll be always there

❝but even if we don’t have the power to
choose where we come from, we can
still choose where to go
from there.❞

Posted By:
-NewHorizons_2176588 Lock
-NewHorizons_2176588
StarStarStarStar
There was a chicken who liked lickin' bananna anna ooh op parfait. He fixed it in his kitchen, Oh, that chicken loved his bananna anna ooh op parfait. And one day, that chicken couldn't be lickin' his bananna anna ooh op parfait. AND SO HE DIED. That was made in under 30 sec.

I love Nicki Minaj. Problem?

Posted By:
ashelykarmen
ashelykarmen
Star
yep. follow the instuctions. read them in order: Verse 1 chorus verse 2 chorus bridge chorus chorus ending

Posted By:
ashelykarmen
ashelykarmen
Star
actually...i did write the song! and a girl wants to put it in her band. so i'm giving her instructions on how the song is written. >Frown Nose

Posted By:
belieberchk23 Lock
belieberchk23
Star
the come home song is really good i write my own songs 

~keep holding on~

Posted By:
Princess of Webkinz
Princess of Webkinz
StarStarStarStar
What come home song? The only song I see posted on here is my own and it can't be it becauce mine is called tell the world. This is getting on my nerves because now I'm starting to think that it was a waste of 4 whole hours min. to write that song and whenever I feel like I waste something valuable, like 4+ hours, I get very upset. Only one person commented on mine. And then somebody goes and asks if they can put a stupid song in their band that isn't even on the same stupid forum. Angry

❤ Princess of Webkinz ❤

Posted By:
Princess of Webkinz
Princess of Webkinz
StarStarStarStar
Ok so it is posted in the same forum but I still think that both my song is better and that I am being abandoned. Mad  Am I not under enough pressure? My crush likes somebody else, my dad ends up taking anger out on me when it's not my fault that his 1rst girlfriend since my grama and grampa died last October is thinking about breaking up with him, I cant do all of my summer plans because they involved my Amma Cali and Grampa Steve and they're the ones on the news in October that died in a motorcycle crash on Wavy 10 news, can things get any worse after this????? Worried Btw: I thought songs were at least supposed to rhyme once. . . Am I wrong? Didn't think so.  Big Frown-> Disappointed

❤ Princess of Webkinz ❤

Posted By:
Meganha1_2199043 Lock
Meganha1_2199043
Star
Mr Brightside - The Killers I'm coming out of my cage And I've been doing just fine Gotta gotta be down Because I want it all It started out with a kiss How did it end up like this It was only a kiss, it was only a kiss Now I'm falling asleep And she's calling a cab While he's having a smoke And she's taking a drag Now they're going to bed And my stomach is sick And it's all in my head But she's touching his chest Now, he takes off her dress Now, letting me go I just can't look its killing me And taking control Jealousy, turning saints into the sea Swimming through sick lullabies Choking on your alibis But it's just the price I pay Destiny is calling me Open up my eager eyes Cause I'm Mr Brightside I'm coming out of my cage And I've been doing just fine Gotta gotta be down Because I want it all It started out with a kiss How did it end up like this It was only a kiss, it was only a kiss Now I'm falling asleep And she's calling a cab While he's having a smoke And she's taking a drag Now they're going to bed And my stomach is sick And it's all in my head But she's touching his chest Now, he takes off her dress Now, letting me go I just can't look its killing me And taking control Jealousy, turning saints into the sea Swimming through sick lullabies Choking on your alibi But it's just the price I pay Destiny is calling me Open up my eager eyes 'Cause I'm Mr Brightside I never I never I never I never

~>TheSkullQueen

Posted By:
ashelykarmen
ashelykarmen
Star
WOWOWOWOWOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that's amazing! did you write that yourself?

Posted By:
Princess of Webkinz
Princess of Webkinz
StarStarStarStar

"pixiedust71" wrote:

"Princess of Webkinz" wrote:

Ok so it is posted in the same forum but I still think that both my song is better and that I am being abandoned. Mad Am I not under enough pressure? My crush likes somebody else, my dad ends up taking anger out on me when it's not my fault that his 1rst girlfriend since my grama and grampa died last October is thinking about breaking up with him, I cant do all of my summer plans because they involved my Amma Cali and Grampa Steve and they're the ones on the news in October that died in a motorcycle crash on Wavy 10 news, can things get any worse after this????? Worried Btw: I thought songs were at least supposed to rhyme once. . . Am I wrong? Didn't think so. Big Frown-> Disappointed

That is not very nice and I think the other song is better and I could write a way better song than yours your song is going back to the same thing it does not sound like a good song and it is not so if you have that attitude I dont even think you should even have ONE comment on your dumb song because im also talking about your other posts on this topic that are not nice and nobody should feel sorry for you because i dont care if your under pressure because im under pressure my sister is under pressure but do i take it out on others no unlike you saying you are abandoned because you just want some people to feel sorry for you when nobody should feel sorry for you and songs dont have to rhyme if you want them to be good but yours is not even close to ok because it really is a bad song.

Im just making a point, you don't have to be so mean about it, it's bad enough that nobody likes me, I only have two friends, my mom doesn't even try to support me, my moms dating a guy that treats me like his own when I'm not and I'll never be happy again no matter what, so you don't have to be so mean. Bad enough everybody at school bullies me and the only person in my own family that treats me nicely at all is my aunt. And she doesn't even get me a small peice of candy on my b-day or Christmas, EVER!! And now this. People always say I'm ugly, untalented, and annoying. May as well kill myself in the most painful way, wouldnt be able to tell the difference between that and my life. Big Frown

❤ Princess of Webkinz ❤

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Describe the profile pic above you

What Should I Wear!

Is my house haunted?

ThE WoRd GaMe

Describe the profile pic above you

Help! Help! Help!

latest videos