Kw-logo-holiday

Music

Lyrics
Post the best lyrics from your favorite songs and find other music lyrics that are similar. Keep it clean!

Post or Make Your Own Song!

Posted By:
DirectionerLoveMe
DirectionerLoveMe
Star
Nothing seems as cold as rain Think it through from New York to Spain Have a dream that can come true Find the music in you

Love, me!! smile

Posted By:
DirectionerLoveMe
DirectionerLoveMe
Star
Nothing seems as cold as rain Think it through from New York to Spain Have a dream that can come true Find the music in you

Love, me!! smile

Posted By:
Kpop_child808
Kpop_child808
Star
I will never let you disappear into the sea,
Wont you please listen to me
So baby don't cry, cry
I promise my love will protect you

As early sunlight pierces the night sky
It reminds me of you before our goodbye
My eyes that has lost their way can only cry, cry, cry

-Baby Don't Cry by Exo
                       Cr. for Eng Lyrics: Silv3rT3ar

Kpop/Anime 4 life \(^.^)/

Posted By:
bluestargirl168
bluestargirl168
Star
I just made this one up! It's Wild By My Sheep! And it's like the song I Wanna Be Loved By You, but Made-up!
I'm really wild by my sheep! My sheep! And just only my sweetie sheep! I'm really wild by my sheep tonight! Baa baa baa baa! I'm really kissed by my sheep! My sheep! And just only my sweetie sheep! I'm really kissed by my sheep tonight! Baa baa baa baa! I am so happy, the 14 of February, can'tcha see me running, in the speed of the light! Baa baa baa baa! Baa baa baa baa! I'm really wild by my sheep! My sheep! And just only my sweetie sheep! I'm really wild by my sheep tonight! Baa baa baa baa! Yeah!  

The end! Wild By My Sheep song and english lyrics by: Me! bluestargirl168!

Posted By:
Jk-47
Jk-47
StarStar
Back in school they never taught us what we needed to know, like how to deal with despair, or someone breaking your heart. For twelve years I've held it all together but a night like this is begging to pull me apart. I played it quiet, left you deep in conversation. I felt uncool and hung out around the kitchen. I remember I kept thinking that I know you never would, and now I know I want to kill you like only a best friend could. Everyone's caught on to everything you do Everyone's caught on to. As if this happening wasn't enough I got to go and write a song just to remind myself how bad it sucked. Ignore the sun, the cover's over my head. I wrote a message on my pillow that says, "Jesse, stay asleep in bed." So don't apologize. I hope you choke and die. Search #### #### for something with which to hang yourself. They say you need to pray if you want to go to heaven but they don't tell you what to say when your whole life has gone to hell. Everyone's caught on to everything you do Everyone's caught on to And everyone's caught on to everything you do (And I can't let you, let me down again.) Everyone's caught on to (And I can't let you, let me down again) So, is that what you call a getaway? Tell me what you got away with. Cause I've seen more spine in jellyfish. I've seen more guts in eleven-year-old kids. Have another drink and drive yourself home. I hope there's ice on all the roads. And you can think of me when you forget your seatbelt, and again when your head goes through the windshield. And is that what you call tact? You're as subtle as a brick in the small of my back. So let's end this call, and end this conversation. and is that what you call a getaway? well tell me what you got away with. cause you left the frays from the ties you severed when you say best friends means friends forever So, is that what you call a getaway? Well tell me what you got away with. Cause I've seen more spine in jellyfish. I've seen more guts in eleven-year-old kids. Have another drink and drive yourself home. I hope there's ice on all the roads. And you can think of me when you forget your seatbelt, and again when your head goes through the windshield. Everyone's caught on to everything you do (And I can't let you, let me down again) Everyone's caught on to (And I can't let you, let me down again) And everyone's caught on to everything you do (And I can't let you, let me down again) Everyone's caught on to (And I can't let you, let me down again)

Jk Jk

Posted By:
jackandrose14
jackandrose14
StarStar
I love demi lovato skyscraper and here Skies are crying, I am watching Catching tear drops in my hands Only silence as it's ending Like we never had a chance Do you have to make me feel like There's nothing left of me? You can take everything I have You can break everything I am Like I'm made of glass Like I'm made of paper Go on and try to tear me down I will be rising from the ground Like a skyscraper Like a skyscraper As the smoke clears, I awaken And untangle you from me Would it make you feel better To watch me while I bleed? All my windows still are broken But I'm standing on my feet You can take everything I have You can break everything I am Like I'm made of glass Like I'm made of paper Go on and try to tear me down I will be rising from the ground Like a skyscraper Like a skyscraper Go run, run, run I'm gonna stay right here, Watch you disappear Yeah, oh Go run, run, run Yeah, it's a long way down But I am closer to the clouds up here You can take everything I have You can break everything I am Like I'm made of glass Like I'm made of paper Oh Oh Go on and try to tear me down I will be rising from the ground Like a skyscraper Like a skyscraper (Like a skyscraper) Like a skyscraper Like a skyscraper

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 Next →

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

what is your favorite number?

WHAT IS THE TIME IN YOUR PLACE?

how many times did u watch ur favourite mo...

What Was The Last Movie You Saw?

Bene-Gesserit rite,Litany against Fear

Payphone-Maroon5

latest videos