Kw-halloween-logo-small

Music

Lyrics
Post the best lyrics from your favorite songs and find other music lyrics that are similar. Keep it clean!

Nicki Minaj & Mindless Behavior Lyrics !

Posted By:
MarMarXD
MarMarXD
StarStarStar
Those Are My Favoriteee Peeeps. Post Their Lyrics HERE ! ^__^

Posted By:
LetteBaby _2201719 Lock
LetteBaby _2201719
Star
_____________________________Girls Talkin' Bout___________________________________ Aye shawty what's your name, what's your number You heard about my age well forget that number I can put the thrill in your life I can make your dreams come to life I hear you talking, I know that I'm what you like [BridgeGrin Swagga on a hundred thousand million and beyond I see you talking to ya friends looking at me in the corner of ya eye You know you know I would rather be with you no one would matter Cause I, I hear you talking and I know what you like [Bridge 2Grin I'll take off my shades show you my eyes I can see right through you girl I know you ain't shy Girl ya put in work over time See I got you talking I know ya'll girls be talking Girls talkin` bout, I got them girls talkin` bout I got them girls talkin` bout, I got them girls talkin` bout I got them girls talkin` bout, I got them girls talkin` bout I got them girls talkin` bout, I got them girls girls girls girls [Verse 2Grin Aye shawty shawty what ya say Girl I hear ya Get all up in my face let me see you more clearer Where all the girls with the dimples Smile for me it's that simple I hear you talking and girl I know what you like [BridgeGrin Swagga on a hundred thousand million and beyond I see you talking to ya friends looking at me in the corner of ya eye You know you know I would rather be with you no one would matter Cause I hear you talking and girl I know what you like [Bridge 2Grin I'll take off my shades Show you my eyes I can see right through you girl I know you ain't shy Girl ya put in work over time See I got ya talking I know ya'll girls be talking Girls talkin` bout, I got them girls talkin` bout I got them girls talkin` bout, I got them girls talkin` bout I got them girls talkin` bout, I got them girls talkin` bout I got them girls talkin` bout, I got them girls girls girls girls [Verse 3Grin I hear them girls girls girls talking bout me every day Cause I walk with a bop and I got that swag to match my j's They be like aye aye aye baby meet me around my way baby All the ladies love me steady talking about me Girls talkin`, talkin`, talkin`, talkin`, talkin`, Girls talkin`, talkin`, talkin`bout Girls talkin` bout, I got them girls talkin` bout I got them girls talkin` bout, I got them girls talkin` bout I got them girls talkin` bout, I got them girls talkin` bout I got them girls talkin` bout, I got them girls girls girls girls I hear them girls girls girls talking bout me every day Cause I walk with a bop and I got that swag to match my j's They be like aye aye aye baby meet me around my way baby All the ladies love me steady talking about me

Posted By:
MarMarXD
MarMarXD
StarStarStar
One Of mah Favs (:

Posted By:
babyblue8030
babyblue8030
Star
hey hey hey

Posted By:
prim66
prim66
Star
i loove mindless behaviour and nicki so much

prim

Posted By:
greenpig87
greenpig87
StarStarStarStarStar
lets go 2 da beach each lets go get away day say what they gonna say hav a drink clink found a budlight bad biotches like me it's hard 2 come by da patrone one lets go get it on zone one yes i'm in da zone is it 2 3 leave a good tip imma blow all my money and don't give CHORUS something something hoop die dooop i own dat and i aint pay my rent dis mont i owe dat but f**k who u want and f**k who u like dance all night there's no end in time twinkle twinkle little star hav 2 go

I. Love. Michael.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

The Box Pt.2

chicken vs.beef

chicken vs.beef

Should women have higher societal roles?

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

chicken vs.beef

latest videos