Kw-logo-smaller
welcome to: forums > music > lyrics > mine

Music

Lyrics
Post the best lyrics from your favorite songs and find other music lyrics that are similar. Keep it clean!

Mine

Posted By:
PrettyPrincessLUVSU
PrettyPrincessLUVSU
Star
 You were in college working part time waitin’ tables Left a small town, never looked back I was a flight risk with a fear of fallin’ Wondering why we bother with love if it never lasts I say "Can you believe it? As we’re lying on the couch?" The moment I can see it. Yes, yes, I can see it now. Do you remember, we were sitting there by the water? You put your arm around me for the first time. You made a rebel of a careless man’s careful daughter. You are the best thing that’s ever been mine.

CoolGurl

Mine

Posted By:
hate me or love me for me
hate me or love me for me
StarStarStarStar
good

JESSIE J AND CHERYL COLE ARE MY INSPRITIONS SO DON'T DIS.

join the star revaltion on kw

Mine

Posted By:
PrettyPrincessLUVSU
PrettyPrincessLUVSU
Star
i love  thoughs singers do u like taylor swift and katyperry

CoolGurl

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

why the hell is swearing wrong?

why the hell is swearing wrong?

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

How much battery has you got right now?

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

How much battery has you got right now?