Kw-halloween-logo-small

Music

Lyrics
Post the best lyrics from your favorite songs and find other music lyrics that are similar. Keep it clean!

Funny song Lyrics/Find this on youtube! CALL ME MABEY CARLY RAE JESPEN MUSIC VIDEO PARODY

Posted By:
miss.kyrsten
miss.kyrsten
Star
I met this girl shes so fine I wish I could call her mine its just a matter of time until I find my way. Ive got my handsome good looks I even know how to cook. My heart she already took I will find my way your hair is flowing short skirt legs are showing give me a chance before you know it. You"ll be falling for me baby!  Hi my names Rolanda! Your such a hottie can I kiss you? I want your body eww your your so ugly gross and smelly can I kiss you... I want your body! WHY YOU NO LIKE ME? I SO PRETTY! Can I kiss you I want your body.  EWW your face is crooked no symmetry Please get away now dont call me baby!(Oh my gosh why did he leave) Is it because of my hips or my enormus round hips? I dont know what the problem is I will find my way! And what I feel is so real his heart is the one I will steal. I"ll love him til' my last tear I will find my way. His body SE** nice skin can I touch it I can not resist you here I come Im going for it Hi my names Rolanda....................... before I saw you with my eyes I was so sad i was so sad i was so so sad. Then you came into my life and you changed that and you know that I was so so sad! ( Knock Knock Knock) Who are you!  Im Richard..... Hi my names Rolanda. You got a baaaaayfren. Ye shes upstairs. No im not! Whatever. Hes a jerk but hes my jerk. but I can treat you so much better. Listen I have to go. Im coming baby.(SLAM) .....................................She want me...                                                                              mKay bYe!!!!! 

Miss.Kyrsten

Funny song Lyrics/Find this on youtube! CALL ME MABEY CARLY RAE JESPEN MUSIC VIDEO PARODY

Posted By:
snookl
snookl
Star
i saws it on youtube my little brother wont stop singing it

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What is your biggest fear?

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

latest videos