Kw-logo-smaller

Music

Lyrics
Post the best lyrics from your favorite songs and find other music lyrics that are similar. Keep it clean!

Epic Rap Battles Of Cartoons: Spongebob VS Phineas

Posted By:
portal300 Lock
portal300
StarStarStar
BEGIN! Spongebob: Its time for this sponge to make you sleep with the sharks Throw you right through a time machine and leave you in marks. Im a super absorbent sponge your a machine corrupted child. Have your parents ever you seen you, your too much wild! Stand at attention and accept the loss You have beaten defeated by this level's last boss. I can take you out machine or not machine. Wanna build a machine gun, wait till your 18 Phineas: Time for this sponge to fly and die sky high Your gonna get beaten by a 8 year old child, you gonna cry. I will smash with a robot and make you into a cloth Die you in black paint and call you a goth. Slaughter your best friend Patrick and make him fresh meat. Stomp the krusty krab onto my own feet. Cook squidward up and smash sandy helmet with a axe Get her texas body and tie her to the tracks. Spongebob: Nice rap, Einstein did your mom teach you those words.  I will crowd and swarm you just like the birds. Your not a genius, your brain has been re-winded by TV. How would you like to eat my apples and take a arrow to the knee Where is perry? Perry is scared of your looks More scarier than the time i tried riding on the hooks. Your machines are nothing, they bring us nothing but useless junk How do you like those apples, you talkin to me punk? Phineas: Im sorry i was not listening, your bring out the worst rhymes Do us all a favour and catch up with the times. Super absorbent sponge, More like super lame Your TV series is not funny no more, Your episodes are now tame. Have you learned a lesson, Phineas owns the whole land. While you and your boring friends play in the sand. Go entertain some babies, i wouldn't care. Go up to land and go die on some air.... Peace! WHO WON? WHO'S NEXT? YOU DECIDE! EPIC RAP BATTLES OF CARTOONS!!!  

Posted By:
-TheBeautyInside-
-TheBeautyInside-
StarStarStarStar
Spongebob want rematch Spongebob: Look Phineas more like Kittyness u look so ugly  girl u cant build a machine u go be burning on you knees. Phineas let meh tell ya something Your no Macth for a sponge like me  So go Cry to ur Mommy

LaVistaDoCheetah and BeautifulStrawberry r me random nicknames from hugebear ;D

Im random as a cucumber ;D Now Shall i chase you? ;D HeHehe xD

Posted By:
Caralea
Caralea
StarStarStar

"-TheBeautyInside-" wrote:

Spongebob want rematch Spongebob: Look Phineas more like Kittyness u look so ugly girl u cant build a machine u go be burning on you knees. Phineas let meh tell ya something Your no Macth for a sponge like me So go Cry to ur Mommy
PHINEAS-  YOUVE BEEN OUT SINCE '98 ITS ABOUT TIME THAT I SEAL UR FATE SPONGEBOB U SHOULD KNOW THAT I'M GONNA THRIVE CUZ IM THE BEST RAPPER ALIVE AND U STILL DONT KNOW HOW TO DRIVE U SEE HOW MUCH OF THIS GAME THAT I TOOK IM THE BEST FRY COOK ND I DONT EVEN KNOW HOW TO COOK! SPONGEBOB- U DOGGED ON MY JOB ND THAT WAS KINDVE COLD SO NOW IM GONNA GO HARD ND IM GONNA BE BOLD ND MAKE U FOLD YOU DA OPENING ACT ND IM THE WHOLE SHOW ND NO ONE CARES WHAT AN AGLET IS IF U DONT KNOW NOW U KNOW!

BRUNO MARS HAD A "GRENADE" AND TAIO CRUZ HAD "DYNAMITE". THEY THREW THEM AT KATY PERRY SO SHE BLEW UP LIKE A "FIREWORK". THE BANG WAS SO LOUD THAT THE BLACK EYED PEAS COULDNT REMEMBER "THE TIME" AND RIHANNA LOST HER MEMORY AND RAN AROUND ASKING PPL "WAT HER NAME" WAS. LUCKILY FOR NELLY IT WAS JUST A DREAM! smile

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

Any 90s Music fan here?

Why Do Some People Say "no Pm's" or "Dont ...

What month were you born in? x3

What are you wearing right now?

What came first the chicken or the egg?

Gender inequality- your thoughts?

latest videos