Kw-logo-holiday

Music

Lyrics
Post the best lyrics from your favorite songs and find other music lyrics that are similar. Keep it clean!

Want U Back

Posted By:
Jena12345
Jena12345
StarStar
                                                     "Want U Back" Urrgh! Mmm, yeah. La la la la laaa Urrgh! Hey, boy you never had much game Thought I needed to upgrade So I went and walked away way way Uhh Now, I see you've been hanging out With that other girl in town Looking like a pair of clowns clowns clowns Uhh Remember all the things that you and I did first? And now you're doing them with her Remember all the things that you and I did first? You got me, got me like this Uhh And now you're taking her to every restaurant And everywhere we went, come on! And now you're taking her to every restaurant You got me, got me like this Uhh Boy you can say anything you wanna I don't give a shh, no one else can have ya I want you back I want you back Wa-want you, want you back Uhh I broke it off thinking you'd be cryin' Now I feel like shh looking at you flyin' I want you back I want you back Wa-want you, want you back Uhh Please, this ain't even jealousy(jealousy) She ain't got a thing on me (a thing on me) Tryin' to rock them ugly jeans jeans jeans Uhh You clearly didn't think this through If what I've been told is true You'll be crawling back like boo hoo hoo Uhh Remember all the things that you and I did first? And now you're doing them with her Remember all the things that you and I did first? You got me, got me like this Uhh And now you're taking her to every restaurant And everywhere we went, come on! And now you're taking her to every restaurant You got me, got me like this Uhh Boy you can say anything you want I don't give a shh, no one else can have ya I want you back I want you back Wa-want you, want you back I broke it off thinking you'd be cryin' Now I feel like shh looking at you flyin' I want you back I want you back Wa-want you, want you back Ohhh, I thought you'd still be mine When I kissed you goodbye uh oh uh oh Ohhh, and you might be with her But I still had you first uh oh uh oh [Astro - rap verse] Let's go! Astro! We used to be, but now there's a separation between you and me Baby I'm moving on to another girl that understands me more Dated her in front your place so you can see it all I remember the times, when we used to bond But I never realized that you wanted to be mine So I gave her the ring, instead of you, nickname too I can tell you're upset, because it ain't you Met a new girl, and I gave her my heart Not noticing that you wanted me from the very start You want me back? We can just be friends, don't try to sting all over again Boy you can say anything you want I don't give a shh, no one else can have ya I want you back I want you back Wa-want you, want you back I broke it off thinking you'd be cryin' Now I feel like shh looking at you flyin' I want you back I want you back Wa-want you, want you back (Let me know) Ohhh, I want you back I want you back Wa-want you, want you back Ohhh, I want you back I want you back Wa-want you, want you back Do I sound like a helicopter? (bbbbbbrrrrrddddd)

_Jena_

Want U Back

Posted By:
priscilla the awesome
priscilla the awesome
StarStarStarStar
I love this song.

Probably me in the future...
WallFlower? o.o
The Perks Of Being A Wallflower!! ^_^

Want U Back

Posted By:
TheeDopestt:} Lock
TheeDopestt:}
StarStarStar
i likee this songg!!!!!!

FREAKIEST GIRL EVA.... DNT GET IT TWISTED

Want U Back

Posted By:
elzxoxo
elzxoxo
StarStarStarStar
I love this song! c: Any other brats (Cher Lloyd true fans) on KW please add me!^^

but my dear, this is not wonderland, and you are not alice.

Want U Back

Posted By:
i wuw zayn malik
i wuw zayn malik
StarStarStarStar
i  ♥ this song

i love Zayn Malik i am Mrs.Zayn Malik ZAYN JAWADD MALIK IS MINE i luv one direction! ~Zayn Malik~Liam Payne~Harry Styles~Niall Horan~Louis tomlinson~ luv 1D
Vas Happenin - Zayn Malik
niall ♥
Love 1D
if u dont like one direction... (part 1)
if u dont like one direction im judging u (prt 2)
imagine this
read imagine first

Want U Back

Posted By:
mzlady134
mzlady134
StarStarStarStar
i miss u tj

IamBeautiful

Want U Back

Posted By:
SelenaGomezForever
SelenaGomezForever
StarStarStarStarStar
I love that song. c;

Want U Back

Posted By:
cuteprincess4211
cuteprincess4211
StarStar
blaaablaaa

if
♥HEYYYYYYY ADD ME♥

Want U Back

Posted By:
-LiveLikeYouWereDying-
-LiveLikeYouWereDying-
Star
Want U Back is amazing, and so is Cher!

Want U Back

Posted By:
Un-thinkableImaginary:3
Un-thinkableImaginary:3
StarStarStarStarStar
This song is awesome! Big Grin I love this song!

Miss Movin' On

I'm sorry that I'm not perfect. Nobody can change me so get used it

← Previous 1

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What is your favorite Pokemon?

Blend in or Stand out????

What is your favorite Pokemon?

CATS OR DOGS? KITTENS OR PUPPIES?

Friend or Foe????

What do the Popular Girls at Your School W...

latest videos