Kw-logo-holiday

Music

Lyrics
Post the best lyrics from your favorite songs and find other music lyrics that are similar. Keep it clean!

my hearts a stero

Posted By:
mia3you
mia3you
Star
"Stereo Hearts" (feat. Adam Levine) [Adam LevineGrin My heart's a stereo It beats for you, so listen close Hear my thoughts in every no-o-o-te Make me your radio And turn me up when you feel low This melody was meant for you Just sing along to my stereo [Travie McCoyGrin Gym Class Heroes baby! If I was just another dusty record on the shelf Would you blow me off and play me like everybody else? If I asked you to scratch my back, could you manage that? Like yea fucked up, check it Travie, I can handle that Furthermore, I apologize for any skipping tracks It's just the last girl that played me left a couple cracks I used to, used to, used to, now I'm over that 'Cause holding grudges over love is ancient artifacts If I could only find a note to make you understand I'd sing it softly in your ear and grab you by the hand Just keep it stuck inside your head, like your favorite tune And know my heart's a stereo that only plays for you [ChorusGrin My heart's a stereo It beats for you, so listen close Hear my thoughts in every no-o-o-te Make me your radio And turn me up when you feel low This melody was meant for you Just sing along to my stereo Oh oh oh oh, oh oh oh oh to my stereo Oh oh oh oh so sing along to my stereo [Travie McCoyGrin Let's go! If I was an old-school fifty pound boombox (remember them?) Would you hold me on your shoulder wherever you walk Would you turn my volume up in front of the cops (turn it up) And crank it higher everytime they told you to stop And all I ask is that you don't get mad at me When you have to purchase mad D batteries Appreciate every mixtape your friends make You never know we come and go like on the interstate I think I finally found a note to make you understand If you can hit it, sing along and take me by the hand Just keep me stuck inside your head, like your favorite tune You know my heart's a stereo that only plays for you [ChorusGrin My heart's a stereo It beats for you, so listen close Hear my thoughts in every no-o-o-te Make me your radio Turn me up when you feel low This melody was meant for you Just sing along to my stereo Oh oh oh oh, oh oh oh oh to my stereo Oh oh oh oh so sing along to my stereo [BridgeGrin I only pray you'll never leave me behind (never leave me) Because good music can be so hard to find (so hard to find) I take your head and hold it closer to mine (yeah) Thought love was dead, but now you're changing (yeah) my mind (come on whoa) [ChorusGrin My heart's a stereo It beats for you, so listen close Hear my thoughts in every no-o-o-te Make me your radio Turn me up when you feel low This melody was meant for you Just sing along to my stereo Oh oh oh oh, oh oh oh oh to my stereo (it's your boy Travie) Oh oh oh oh (Gym Class Heroes baby!) so sing along to my stereo Yeah

21'st century girl Cool Grin

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

2015 Annie Vs Old Annie

what fascinates you about life?

Name your top 5 bands.

2015 Annie Vs Old Annie

what fascinates you about life?

KW Break!!

latest videos