x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kidzworld Logo

Music

Posted By:
-*xBubbles_or_Karmax*-
-*xBubbles_or_Karmax*-

StarStarStar
Posted about 4 years ago
The song Kiss it Better by Jeffree Star. ***No Hate Please*** Tell me what you're made of. I'm made of innocence, too. What you're afraid of, I'll make it disappear. Beautiful scars don't last forever. C'mon, let me kiss it better. The pain won't last forever. C'mon, let me kiss it better. You're perfect the way you are. I wanna hold your suffering in my arms. They're talking and they're talking, but they make no sound. Whatever you do, don't let them break you down. You're perfect, you're perfect, you're perfect the way you are. You're perfect, you're perfect, you're perfect They make you wanna self-destruct and become someone else. When it feels like its too much, baby, don't hurt yourself. Beautiful scars don't last forever. C'mon, let me kiss it better. The pain won't last forever. C'mon, let me kiss it better. You're perfect the way you are. I wanna hold your suffering in my arms. They're talking and they're talking, but they make no sound. Whatever you do, don't let them break you down. You're perfect, you're perfect, you're perfect the way you are. You're perfect, you're perfect, you're perfect Don't you see? Don't you see? You're P-E-R-F-E-C-T [x2] Don't you see? Don't you see? You're perfect the way you are. I wanna hold your suffering in my arms. They're talking and they're talking, but they make no sound. Whatever you do, don't let them break you down. You're perfect, you're perfect, you're perfect the way you are. [x6]

Oh. My. G-O-D...I'm so sexy.

I STARE INTO YOUR SOULLLL. x____x

I love everyone. Is that weird? O.o

I'd rather be weird than boring.

I also love my cat. Big Grin

His name is Mr. Kitty. C:

Latest Forum Posts

The Banning Game

The Wrong Answers Game! :3 (Original)

Friends

The Banning Game

The person below me

The yes and no game (Original)

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2016...

Whoever says sleepy last wins

Latest Videos

Play Online Games